What Are You Working On?

GoingForging

Novice
Mar 28, 2016
WIP Pharaoh
Thumbnail_Small.PNG Thumbnail_Small (11).PNG Thumbnail_Small (3).PNG Thumbnail_Small (4).PNG

Reactions: Skyward Shoe

Yevah

Qualified
Jan 17, 2016
Using my Europeanish/Gears of War aesthetic I have finally came up with a layout. The initial build is about 75% complete. It will be a small 1v1er. When I generate lighting it absolutely destroys the map, and I suck at fixing lighting so that'll be fun.

Video walk through. Notice the back side is no where near complete so ignore that part :p
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Yevah/video/17073560

Screenshots too.
PcQi2m7.png

Fjuobof.png

K7VCB2s.png

3aOMQas.png

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
And I thought I was a slow forger in Halo 4 and H2A. Finishing a playable version of Boarding Pass probably took over 15 hours spanning 3 months. But finally, it's ready for testing.

PyarxHG.jpg

The Halo 5 version of the map is vastly different from it's Halo 4 and H2A version. Thanks to the new power of Halo 5 forge, I was finally able to make the map as I originally envisioned it.

- There is now an additional train and make them both longer spanning ALMOST the entire length of the map.
- The restaurant which used to be only one floor has been expanded upon to have two levels. It's a much more viable holdout location now.
- The room next to the 2nd floor of the restaurant is no longer a basic square.
- Height advantage added to the storage room to make it a better holdout for humans.
- It is now possible to effectively hold out in one of the trains. Thanks to Orzium for pushing this to happen.

Those are just the main changes in this version of the map. There are tons more that I won't mention. Anyway, enough rambling. On to the pics!

More pics:
OZQepLT.jpg

OgXMqFf.jpg

Rzo1nDB.jpg

BZsX9LG.jpg

00ZeQqu.jpg

2mioVBC.jpg

zAxDbyz.jpg

So far, I'm very happy with the sweat levels of the map. But I'm sure there's still a lot of changes to be done.

BETA download link: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/map-variants?lastModifiedFilter=Everything&sortOrder=BookmarkCount&page=1&gamertag=Zandril S312#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_mapvariant_Zandril S312_74abd7b2-7cf1-4fd5-9759-8000a243ceaf