Halo Was Valhalla a bad map to put in halo 4

Should Ragnarok have been put in Halo 4

• Total voters

The7thSeal

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
Lincolnshire, UK
I have one major complaint with Ragnarok; No viable back exit for the bases. Effectively, you are forced to charge straight forward towards the enemy, which is annoying on a good day, and far worse when the entire enemy team is parked just outside your front door.
Say what you want about Longbow, Meltdown, Vortex, etc., at least they gave you the opportunity to leave your base in more than one way, even flank your enemy, instead of forcing you adopt the WWI tactic of walking straight towards the guys armed with heavy weapons that want to kill you.

Reactions: Ariel Morgan

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
I have to say this for Ragnarok, I've played a number of customs games on it with no mantis, BR or carbine + magnum + frag starts. No personal ordnance, weapons like Halo 3. It plays amazingly. None of the previous problems. I really do believe that sans-DMR and personal ordnance Ragnarok is an amazing map, as Valhalla was in Halo 3. But for standard MM, I never can really enjoy it.

Played another game last night, our team won top control. They were down by several people but it was an 8 v 8 by 30 seconds in. That brief advantage gave us top control for the rest of the match, and this wasn't a team doing this, it was me, a friend, and randoms. beat them by a solid 200 points. They never made it as far as the halfway point between the bases.

Reactions: Ariel Morgan