Mini Game The Dirty Extraction Puzzle

Yeah yours was a good level of difficulty. I think long puzzles with lots of different bits in it are much better than just a single really hard puzzle
I watched your film, I thought it was great. I love seeing those "A-HA" moments in peoples actions as well as the I want to shoot Dirt Zombi moments. I could tell you are familiar to the ways of Halo3.

Reactions: Rabid MidgetMan
Apr 27, 2013
UK
I watched your film, I thought it was great. I love seeing those "A-HA" moments in peoples actions as well as the I want to shoot Dirt Zombi moments. I could tell you are familiar to the ways of Halo3.

Haha I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it. the moment near the end where you go through the teleporter and end up back at the pelican I didn't understand at first and was so furious i just unloaded a hole magazine into the teleporter coz i was raging at you, then I figured it out :laugh:

even though i don't make puzzle maps, i still get a kick outta seeing other people playing and enjoying my games. Tbh i don't care whether i enjoy my own maps so long as other people do. I would happily just watch a film of a lobby playing one of my maps, even if I'm not in it aha