Mini Game The Dirty Extraction Puzzle

Apr 27, 2013
UK
Noted man. I may be able to make the ball a wee bit more obvious, I won't be able to change the layout though, I've run out of budget. This may be a stupid question, but what's your gamertag?

Haha, no its not, my GT is Rabid MidgetMan, i try keep my online accounts the same because its just unnecessary hassle to have to explain it every time lol. I find the best way to figure out someone's gamertag is to assume that it is the same as their acc name and then if it doesn't work on the fileshare browser THEN i ask them for the gt. It would be a lot simpler if it forced people to have the same username if you ask me but watever :)

Reactions: Dirt Zombi

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
Haha, and a funny thing, I actually hate rolling those balls, but it wouldn't be the same if it wasn't there. It's kind of a sentimental thing to me. It was all the rage for a while there back in Halo3, it was so annoying to have to do, but you always received such a sense of accomplishment when you rolled your way through a maze or puzzle.
Ummmmmmm there was a ball? I jumped to the mantis lmao

Apr 27, 2013
UK
Haha, and a funny thing, I actually hate rolling those balls, but it wouldn't be the same if it wasn't there. It's kind of a sentimental thing to me. It was all the rage for a while there back in Halo3, it was so annoying to have to do, but you always received such a sense of accomplishment when you rolled your way through a maze or puzzle.

Ah yeah, so many of those in halo3. i quite enjoyed all the ball rolling puzzles until the inevitable part in every course where the mapmaker decided to stick in an uphill ramp. thats where it got annoying -_-

Apr 27, 2013
UK
Haha, I know what you mean Rabid. Did you happen to ever play any of BhuddaCrane's puzzle maps?

No i don't think so, i didn't download many maps back in halo 3 I remember this indiana jones puzzle map on sandbox though with booby traps (giant blocks that crushed you when you touched em) and ghost activated doors and, of course, a golf ball challenge haha. It was pretty popular

No i don't think so, i didn't download many maps back in halo 3 I remember this indiana jones puzzle map on sandbox though with booby traps (giant blocks that crushed you when you touched em) and ghost activated doors and, of course, a golf ball challenge haha. It was pretty popular
Haha, I remember that one!! That was genius. But man, if you thought my map was hard, bhuddacrane's maps blow mine out of the water. He even glitched it once where you had to solve the map in Forge mode.That was awesome, but I did rage quit a couple of times on that one.

Apr 27, 2013
UK
Haha, I remember that one!! That was genius. But man, if you thought my map was hard, bhuddacrane's maps blow mine out of the water. He even glitched it once where you had to solve the map in Forge mode.That was awesome, but I did rage quit a couple of times on that one.

hahaha, that forge mode thing sounds awesome! Yeah i really like the idea of near-impossible-to-solve enigma style maps and i like to download them, but when I'm actually playing them they're just boring because you can't make any progress and all you do is walk back and fourth and stare at things with your brain screaming "WHY AM I WORKING SO HARD IN MY FREE TIME."

hahaha, that forge mode thing sounds awesome! Yeah i really like the idea of near-impossible-to-solve enigma style maps and i like to download them, but when I'm actually playing them they're just boring because you can't make any progress and all you do is walk back and fourth and stare at things with your brain screaming "WHY AM I WORKING SO HARD IN MY FREE TIME."
AGREED! And I hope I was able to achieve that happy-medium in my puzzle map.