Staff Vs. Community #6

hc-staffvscommunity.jpg

Look, in the Media Stream! Is it a Flood lobby? Is it a 2 v 2 Tourney? Are we playing Clue?​
NO! It's STAFF VS. COMMUNITY Time!​
Pack your Assault Rifle and an extra grenade (and your floaties for Forge Island) for this Saturday, May 25 at 5 PM EDT, where we'll be playing a variety of the best of the best maps and modes, which you can submit via the link below. There will be a variety of games played, with the team with the most wins after 5 games taking the pot (note: the pot is empty and is not stovetop safe.) Who will win, the radiant, shining Orange powerhouse, or the dang Blues who still think the Warthog looks like a Puma? It's up to you, so don't forget to sign up via the link below for an ass whooping great set of customs!​
Click Here to Sign up!​

So can I assemble a "Forge Cafe" team to play against you guys? This will be my first time playing this, so I am not entirely sure if we are to set up our team of 6, or if you guys do it for us. If we are able to set up our teams, then I will grab our Staff and have them sign up here.

Reactions: NinetysBorn
So can I assemble a "Forge Cafe" team to play against you guys? This will be my first time playing this, so I am not entirely sure if we are to set up our team of 6, or if you guys do it for us. If we are able to set up our teams, then I will grab our Staff and have them sign up here.
That would make more sense for a Staff vs Staff throw-down between sites, like we have done with Forge Hub in the past. Any member of the site is welcome to join, but don't expect to bring in your own team, people taken from the RSVP list.

Reactions: NinetysBorn
I'd love to join this, but I'll be thousands of miles away from my xbox on this date. Next time, for sure. Maybe you'll win then. I'm complete rubbish.

You still think the community has a shot at winning?!?

The community will never win when players are being swapped out constantly. The players that have proven themselves before should make a team and play the Staff to see what it's like when the odds are (finally) rigged against them.