[May 25, 2013] Staff Vs. Community #6 (Flying Shoe ILR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
hc-staffvscommunity.jpg
Hey Everybody! This is the sixth of our Staff Vs. Community playoffs! It's been a while but it is back, and we are ready to take you on in 5 fast paced, heated games.​
SvC works like this in case ya forgot: 6 staff members, in our shining orange armor, will face off against sets of community members, who will be rotated every game or so to give more people a chance to play. The staff have won every previous SvC to date. Do you have what it takes to end our spree, or will we continue our rampage?​
We'll be playing a variety of games, ranging from competitive modes like slayer and objective to more casual fun such as flood and even mini-games! No matter your tastes you won't be disappointed. Er, unless you hate happy good times, in which case you should go back to Grinchland.​
The lobby starts at 5 PM EDT on Saturday, May 25. To join, RSVP here then send a message to Flying Shoe ILR before the lobby to receive an invite. Afterwards come back and make sure to rate the host so we know how much people enjoyed the lobby. Hope to see lot's of community and staff members there!​
Also, May 25th is International Towel Day. Don't forget to bring a towel.​
Watch the stream Here!​

Reactions: NinetysBorn

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
i'm sorry my friend, but those stats really arent that impressive. mine are extremely similar to yours and i am not the best. sorry to steal your thunder... :/
True. But in my last game w the storm rifle, I went 11-0, the game before that was 11-1, and before that was 14-1. I went from 1.34 to 1.39 today. My average K/D per game since like a month ago is around 3:1 or 4:1, but the reason it's lower on record is because of lower scores last year, and from when my younger brother would play.

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
I don't even know what the heck that means. I can guarantee you that I'm not the worst player out there.
im not saying your the worst player at all.........u know what
u were just being competitive im sorry anyway CSR
stands for Competitive Skill Rank. its basically a skill ranking
system. oh and its out of 50

Jan 10, 2013
The Union of Scree
True. But in my last game w the storm rifle, I went 11-0, the game before that was 11-1, and before that was 14-1. I went from 1.34 to 1.39 today. My average K/D per game since like a month ago is around 3:1 or 4:1, but the reason it's lower on record is because of lower scores last year, and from when my younger brother would play.
ok that is impressive

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
Oh we were screwed from the start...
:vincent: That is not what I like to hear. Pull yourself together, absent duck. We are going to storm through these customs and ANNIHILATE ANY ORANGE SON OF A BITCH DUMB ENOUGH to stand between us and our victory. We're not here to have fun. We are here to DESTROY EVERY ONE OF THOSE NOOBS who bear that pathetic orange armor. No mercy. We will murder them, eradicate them, ravage those bastards until they take back every word of that mindless, boastful, arrogant nonsense that has bypassed their lips and has plagued our ranks since svc #1. And if I have to drag you into battle by the balls, then you damn well better believe that I will. We will come home victorious. Is that clear?:mad:

Absentduck

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2013
Lancashire
:vincent: That is not what I like to hear. Pull yourself together, absent duck. We are going to storm through these customs and ANNIHILATE ANY ORANGE SON OF A BITCH DUMB ENOUGH to stand between us and our victory. We're not here to have fun. We are here to DESTROY EVERY ONE OF THOSE NOOBS who bear that pathetic orange armor. No mercy. We will murder them, eradicate them, ravage those bastards until they take back every word of that mindless, boastful, arrogant nonsense that has bypassed their lips and has plagued our ranks since svc #1. And if I have to drag you into battle by the balls, then you damn well better believe that I will. We will come home victorious. Is that clear?:mad:
Oh I cannot join due to exams but when I will we will be victorious

Status
Not open for further replies.