Halo [POSL] Is Looking for Mini Games!

ChewyNutCluster

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Jan 13, 2013
installation 04

Very cool idea. I think my hills work just fine though. That wouldn't work for mine because there are many man cannons so there would have to be many flags. Also, I want many spartans to be able to get points at the same time which...OMG there's no point! Why am I trying to explain the whole thing on here? I'll just show you sometime lol

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Very cool idea. I think my hills work just fine though. That wouldn't work for mine because there are many man cannons so there would have to be many flags. Also, I want many spartans to be able to get points at the same time which...OMG there's no point! Why am I trying to explain the whole thing on here? I'll just show you sometime lol

There can only be one flag per team to capture and one to defend. Also you can only capture 1 hill and flag @ a time.

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
hey you guys have clan openings?

We are a group that hosts for the community if that is your interest. We require that you do some hosting on this web-site prior to joining us. Once you have hosted at least 5 lobbies or so, and you peak our interest, then one of our members will come to one of your lobbies. That member will asses your lobby, then converse among the other members of our group. But right now with less demand there is sadly no openings, because there is no demand. It is always good to see people wanting to get involved but at the moment we are sort of @ a stand still, but feel free to join one of the lobbies that is still running. There is one Saturday, Link is here.

WOLF0997

Proficient
Dec 12, 2013
West, Lafayette IN
We are a group that hosts for the community if that is your interest. We require that you do some hosting on this web-site prior to joining us. Once you have hosted at least 5 lobbies or so, and you peak our interest, then one of our members will come to one of your lobbies. That member will asses your lobby, then converse among the other members of our group. But right now with less demand there is sadly no openings, because there is no demand. It is always good to see people wanting to get involved but at the moment we are sort of @ a stand still, but feel free to join one of the lobbies that is still running. There is one Saturday, Link is here.
ok thank you once I get my gold going up again I'll host some because of my darkness asassin clan thing I am the main host for that people just love to run around in halo or COD with me idk why but they do and If you like me I hope you dont mind getten into the battle with us ;)

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
What's good, Stoot?

Please check out this map. I feel that it will play very well with the lobby, especially with the latest update.

Name: Scorpion Dominance
(Please download map and gametype from the page linked above)
It's pretty darn simple- just a bigass tank battle. Scorpions only combat. No explanation required; just hop into a tank and duke it out with the other team. It plays perfectly with 4v4. See the posted link for a full description.

There are trait zones, however. Please take a look at the map or read through the description on the map's thread. If you're interested, let me know and I can make a variant for you without the trait zones. You could probably do it yourself- there are two trait zones out in the open on the battlefield. Delete them and you're good to go! They add overshields so that the players won't be shot out of their scorpions before the scorpion is actually destroyed. The game will still work fine without them, and you can always set 4x overshields in the game settings to gain back the effect.

Thanks for considering the map, and I hope you enjoy it!

Reactions: RogerDodger