Halo [POSL] Is Looking for Mini Games!

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
POSL is looking for mini games that are very hard to find but are easy to make.​

Criteria will be needed for the task, obviously:
1. It needs to be simple to pick up, this means no explanation necessary to understand how to play.
2. Teamwork shouldn't be essential to game play.
3. Players should be constantly immersed in the action; this means no elimination modes where players are left in death cams for minutes at a time.
4. No Mods (Clearly), No Trait-zones, No Honor Rules
5. It's going to have to fit the a 4v4 Team setting as well, (this means Team Game-types only, no Flood-based)

If you have a Mini Game in mind or you created one, you don't have to be the map creator; post a link to it below according to the format given and yes you must post a link to it on HC. Unless you can justify that the map hits the criteria's above.​

Map Name: Link to Map on File Share
Game Type: Link Game-Type on File Share
Link to Halo Customs Forum: Link here
Brief Description of Map: Optional

Good Luck and thank you for helping POSL with broadening there map list.

Your POSL Leader,
Charles J. Stoot

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Ive honestly no idea, maybe you should download it and find out;)
I've already downloaded it. ;) Any way if there is you will need to get rid of them. Listen If i go and look @ it i will have to contact you and you will have to go back to forge and fix it. So ya. I think sense it is your map you should know what you made it with. Just a waste of my time because i would have to look @ it before and after you fix it. Just saying. ;D

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
I think this could work for 4v4. Just enable the teams, I guess. I'm not too sure. You should ask the creator.

Because if this could work for 4v4, I think POSL will have a blast. This is an epic mini game. Super fun. :)

Musical Shields by ChewyNutCluster

ms1-png.6329

EDIT: Oh wait. Never mind. This map uses trait zones. Didn't see that rule. :/

Does this have trait zones and also can it be played as teams?