Need Pictures/Video of your Map? [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
CaptureService_zps69f3aea7.png

Since I have a capcard, I'm helping out during the whole fileshare blackout. I will grab up to 10 pictures in or 2 videos of your map in 1080p, or half of each if you want both.

IMPORTANT: I do not take pictures or play games for video on your map. You need to take the pictures and record the video yourself. I only capture.I'm happy to capture stuff for you, but you need to follow all of the instructions below or I simply won't respond to your request (since it gets rather annoying having to tell people over and over again to send me a message on XBL).

Because of my screen resolution, I'll only be able to get pictures out at 1400x900. But I can always just cap a video of the pictures in 1080p and you can screenshot the pictures yourself from the video if that bothers you. Here's a preview of a recent batch I grabbed.

Cyclone%202.0.png

Also, I STRONGLY suggest you use the PC Screenshot Extractor but I'll grab pictures for you no problem.

Process for Pictures/Video
  • Put up to 10 pictures or 2 videos per map in your file share.
    • Make sure to let me know if they are well over 10 minutes in length.
    • You can also have 5 pictures and 1 video.
  • Send me a message on XboxLive
  • Tell me here that you've sent me a message.
    • If you have more pictures/videos in your file share than the amount I'm grabbing, tell me which ones you actually want capped, otherwise I'll choose.
  • I will host the files on my dropbox temporarily.
  • I will inform you they've been uploaded and will post the links here.
At that point you can edit/upload it to YouTube. If you think Dropbox is nifty, don't have it, and want to thank me in the best way possible, you can totally do so by clicking the link below so I get referral credit (and added space). But that's up to you.

LINKITY LINK LINK

Again, I am willing to grab stuff for you, but you need to follow the procedures listed or I won't go out of my way to help.

These limitations are only in place because of my schedule. That said, if you need more videos or pictures of your map (in the instance of a complicated, multiple-take video of your map, etc) let me know and we can probably work something out.

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
No problem, though I can't say I've really done anything yet lol.

Updated with a link to the local guide on how to use the Screenshot Extractor.

Also changed the service so that you can get two vids capped per map. If you need more capped per map (like short videos) let me know and we can probably work something out.

xAudienceofone

Just Another Guru
Jan 17, 2013
NY, USA
www.adamcbassett.com
I've sent you a request for photo assistance on xbox live. All of the images (I believe 4 for each of the two maps) are up now and I will eagerly await your response! Thank you very much for this offer, I really appreciate it.

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
You know looking at the pictures I went "whoa this is one map, it looks so different" because I didn't realize what was going on. Anyway, I have good news and potentially bad news for you.

Good news is, I have the pictures:

Bad news is, because of the way H4's theater mode is set up, you can't remove the menu/text on the pictures (I guess they expect you to upload them, which would be fair if you could). So the text is there.

Personally, it's an issue for me, but I don't know if it bothers you any. So we have the following options:
  1. You take them as is.
  2. You make a video in which you stop and "take the picture" by just sitting there motionless the entire time, then go through and tell me the specific second each picture is taken (in case you move subtly or something).
  3. You use the screenshot extractor.
  4. I take pictures of them for you. I may or may not try to approximate what you did (it really depends on how lazy I am) but they won't be shit pictures, that's for sure.
  5. I grab videos for you instead.
The bottom four options should take care of the black bars adorning the top and bottom, Option #03 definitely would. Anyway here are the pictures for your perusal, sorry for the mess.
Jade:
links removed
Opal
links removed

TravisTheShadow

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
Virginia
I've sent you a message on Xbox Live asking you to cap some pictures for me. They're all the ones in my file share, I believe there are only 8. Thanks for the help. Just do it whenever you have time :)

GT TravisTheShadow

xAudienceofone

Just Another Guru
Jan 17, 2013
NY, USA
www.adamcbassett.com
I can crop it I think. Thank you so much for that quick turnaround and your help! If you ever need another tester or anything else from me, don't hesitate to ask. I don't know what I could offer you, but the offer stands.

Edit: Yeah, I cropped the text right out of those, they look perfect. Only one image suffered from it a bit, but that's no big issue.

GMango0828

Novice
Jan 16, 2013
I have a question, would it be possible to capture content straight from the game? Like I invite you into the game and you do a video of running around and fighting/participating? I only ask this because I have seen how theater rips the dynamic lighting down quite a bit...So Yeah?

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
I've sent you a message on Xbox Live asking you to cap some pictures for me. They're all the ones in my file share, I believe there are only 8. Thanks for the help. Just do it whenever you have time :)

GT TravisTheShadow

Here you go dude. Are you on a Standard Def TV? I couldn't for the life of me figure out why your pictures were square in the browser.

Necropolice%2001.png

Necropolice%2002.png

Necropolice%2003.png

Necropolice%2004.png

Necropolice%2005.png

Necropolice%2006.png

Necropolice%2007.png

Necropolice%2008.png

I can crop it I think. Thank you so much for that quick turnaround and your help! If you ever need another tester or anything else from me, don't hesitate to ask. I don't know what I could offer you, but the offer stands.

Edit: Yeah, I cropped the text right out of those, they look perfect. Only one image suffered from it a bit, but that's no big issue.

Oh cool. I'm glad. And good to know, I'll invite you when I need you lol. Thanks.

I have a question, would it be possible to capture content straight from the game? Like I invite you into the game and you do a video of running around and fighting/participating? I only ask this because I have seen how theater rips the dynamic lighting down quite a bit...So Yeah?

Uhhh that's a little problematic, but if you reserve a spot for my weekly customs sessions and remind me when we play, I can do it then.

Might be kind of a tall order, so please don't feel like you HAVE do do this, I just figured i'd give it a shot.

I'm looking for video's of gameplay (already shot, about 5-10mins long each and about 7-8 videos.) They are all in my fileshare: xShineyThighx theres only one video in there thats like titled "FN Amulet Flythrough" i DO NOT need that done. All the other Generic Default titles need to be done. I would also need a small Watermark stuck in the bottom left/right corner that i'm going to stick right here if you need it
FN_Logocopy_zpsc663b01c.png

It would be a great help to me if you could do that! or hell, even some of it, and if you don't mind doing these for me, Feel free to throw yourself up a watermark on the opposite side.

Edit: Also doesnt need to be HD, 480p is fine.

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
Uhhh let me get back to you on that. I'm trying to set up my channel right now, if I can do it sooner rather than later I may have time to help you out with that. I should be able to. When do you need it by?

Season 3 in our ladders Start April 1st, so thats more or less the date we are shooting for at the moment, but thats a loose date. Meaning you have lots of time, so if you wanted to do a video every 1-2 weeks for a few months make a series out of it or something, that's an option too.

You can contact me via PM's here or FN i check both regularly if that will help. That way we don't clog up your thread with back and forth messages.

- Shiney

NOVA

Qualified
Jan 26, 2013
Hey Essias I have a couple of map images in my fileshare screenshots if you could leaned me a hand. please and thank you.

Chickenstick

Novice
Jan 10, 2013
I sent you a message to on live to get my one screenshot for me from my file share, if u could plz get it for that would be nice GT: DHG Chicknstick

Status
Not open for further replies.