Need Pictures/Video of your Map? [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
I sent you a message to on live to get my one screenshot for me from my file share, if u could plz get it for that would be nice GT: DHG Chicknstick

Here you are.

DHG%20Chicknstick.png

FragsturBait

Expert
Jan 22, 2013
Colorado, USA
I've got a fairly complicated request. I'd like to make a video for a map, and I need a larger than 2 amount of clips captured. 10 total, about 5 minutes of film in all. All clips are in my file share as FH 2v2 Dust-Up [SLAYER]. I just need straight captures, nothing fancy. I'll be using Windows Movie Maker to edit the video (don't hate) so they'll need to be compatible with that. You don't have to rush. Take care of it as your schedule allows, but I'd like to submit this map to the (derp) FH 2v2 Dust-Up contest, so there is a deadline. Let me know if you can help?

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
I don't have Windows Movie Maker so you're going to need to tell me what it's compatible with lol. But yeah I can grab them.

Though, if it's 1080p the files will come out in m2ts (which probably isn't compatible with freeware like WMM) so you'll need to convert that yourself. 720p and I can convert it to whatever.

Player

Master
Feb 10, 2013
Maine
I need pictures of my maps: "THE LEAGUE-CANYON" and "THE LEAGUE-FACILITY". No rush. Thank you! (In my fileshare. Gamertag: Just One Player)

xAudienceofone

Just Another Guru
Jan 17, 2013
NY, USA
www.adamcbassett.com
Hello again! I have sent you a message and uploaded 10 images of the final versions of Opal and Jade (maps that you helped me with earlier). If you could get those images for me, I would be very grateful. Thank you once again for your assistance and time.

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
Hello again! I have sent you a message and uploaded 10 images of the final versions of Opal and Jade (maps that you helped me with earlier). If you could get those images for me, I would be very grateful. Thank you once again for your assistance and time.

Done. Here it is.

I need pictures of my maps: "THE LEAGUE-CANYON" and "THE LEAGUE-FACILITY". No rush. Thank you! (In my fileshare. Gamertag: Just One Player)
i need pictures of my map "The Monument" on my fileshare. GT: SludgingSnipe. thanks. whenever you get the chance.

I did a fileshare search, didn't find anything. But I was looking for screenshots not the maps. I assume you guys meant for me to actually takes pictures (which takes waaaay too long lol). I meant I would just grab them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.