More Hidden Weapons

Looks like they were gonna do a more traditional forerunner look with promethean weaponry before they took a more radical route.

I love how these are stuck somewhere, barely usable, in the game's code. Genius!

Of course, the Stasis gun looked like it was made for a 64-bit game, but Reach's DMR was a fun comparison! Plus those Flood hands were pretty sweet.

a couple of those hidden guns just look like they were test versions of other guns.
but the stasis one, that was cool. i would love that.

the flood hands mixed with the gun is something that can happen when you mod the flood starting weapon
I've had it happen on a couple gametypes i was testing. its pretty cool, depending on the gun. looks awesome with magnum.
looks crazy weird in a good way with the rocket launcher

the flood hands mixed with the gun is something that can happen when you mod the flood starting weapon
I've had it happen on a couple gametypes i was testing. its pretty cool, depending on the gun. looks awesome with magnum.
looks crazy weird in a good way with the rocket launcher

Think you could mod a gametype variant, making it possible for others to create older no longer possible infection games ?

good news guys, that already exists!

check out this thread here for details: link

it takes a little bit of work to get it done if you're making your own, but it's worth it. =)

Reactions: A ToplessZombie
good news guys, that already exists!

check out this thread here for details: link

it takes a little bit of work to get it done if you're making your own, but it's worth it. =)
Interesting. Maybe with the fileshare system in shambles, mods can flourish again like the days of Halo 3

I saw the video of the Teleport and Hacker abilitys, and the hacker seems underpowered, and the teleport seems slightly overpowered. But they both looke pretty cool.

That stasis rifle looked pretty cool. The "Bishop Beam" seemed as though it may have been a sentinel beam in the early stages of development don't you guys think?

Mmhm, or maybe another beam rifle. Frankly, I'm not a fan of either. I might have gotten exactly ten kills with the beam rifle in my entire time playing Reach :laugh:
I don't I ever got one in competitive multiplayer. The weapon was a piece of crap quite frankly.

No! The focus rifle. I meant focus! I LOVE the beam rifle! I'm so sorry beamy...

edit: I just realized how stupid it sounds for me to say that I got any kills with the beam rifle on Reach :laugh:

No! The focus rifle. I meant focus! I LOVE the beam rifle! I'm so sorry beamy...

edit: I just realized how stupid it sounds for me to say that I got any kills with the beam rifle on Reach :laugh:

Reply to the edit: Do you mean the focus rifle?

P.S. Not sure how to reply to an edit sorry if I did this wrong.

I host a modded game night every Saturday at about 6:45 uk time and you are more than welcome to join we have loads of fun interesting game types we just need more players. Message me if your interested :). Mod's that I'm playing are listed below
-big flood
-big flag
-big dominion
-king kong
-flood slayer
-0 gravity mod
-gravity ball
And many more so come and check them out with me any time.
My gamer tag: callumsVNETWoRK
Don't worry these mods will not get you banned and are 100% free and fun you don't need anything special to download them (besides the game a Xbox and your Internet.)