Featured Lobby Monday Map Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight Man 888

Novice
Feb 13, 2016
Oregon
I have a map I would like to test. It's called the Rusty Hook. It is a cliff side compound with a crane and two bases. The cliff top is open with many different options for cover and multiple vehicles. Each base has multiple large rooms built into the cliff side. All of the underground conects together between the bases. There are multiple openings on the cliff face from each base and a hanger. The map is a mirror image of itself. Hanging over the cliff is a platform attached to the crane that can be raided and lowered from the cRane tower. The platform has a sniper in slayer, strongholds and 2 flag ctf. It has the flag on it during neutral ctf. There is also a tunell out of each base into a 'forest' that covers the back third on top of the cliff.

I am just doing some final touches with spawns and props this weekend and it will be ready monday! I hope there will be enough slots to test my map!

Gt: Eight Man 888

I can play for a few hours and be on before 6 pm Monday :)

Reactions: Psychoduck

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
I have a map I would like to test. It's called the Rusty Hook. It is a cliff side compound with a crane and two bases. The cliff top is open with many different options for cover and multiple vehicles. Each base has multiple large rooms built into the cliff side. All of the underground conects together between the bases. There are multiple openings on the cliff face from each base and a hanger. The map is a mirror image of itself. Hanging over the cliff is a platform attached to the crane that can be raided and lowered from the cRane tower. The platform has a sniper in slayer, strongholds and 2 flag ctf. It has the flag on it during neutral ctf. There is also a tunell out of each base into a 'forest' that covers the back third on top of the cliff.

I am just doing some final touches with spawns and props this weekend and it will be ready monday! I hope there will be enough slots to test my map!

Gt: Eight Man 888

I can play for a few hours and be on before 6 pm Monday :)
Count me in guys!
And yep I have a btb map to contribute
"River Of Dreams". Neutral Flag
- INFINUT
Glad to see some more new blood for the lobby! I'll be posting the official announcement for next Monday's lobby approximately a day in advance and I'll get both of you on the list. Since I don't know either of you yet, be sure to message me (The Psycho Duck) on Xbox Live before the lobby to request an invite as well.

I've already seen some great improvements made to a few of the maps we tested last week, so I look forward to testing them as well as new maps on Monday!

Reactions: Eight Man 888

RipShaDe 41

Novice
Sep 5, 2013
I would love to join but idk at this rate if i will be able to attend since im having trouble making my map look aesthetically pleasing. Plus i been thinking of some interesting ideas but i just havent gotten to them yet lol. Also idk if my map was great enough for people to want to test it again but hopefully if there is a next time that it plays better than that time lol.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
I would love to join but idk at this rate if i will be able to attend since im having trouble making my map look aesthetically pleasing. Plus i been thinking of some interesting ideas but i just havent gotten to them yet lol. Also idk if my map was great enough for people to want to test it again but hopefully if there is a next time that it plays better than that time lol.
Your map doesn't need to be visually finalized to test. Through testing, you're bound to make changes which will affect visuals anyway so it's best to hold off and not to put the finishing touches on aesthetics until your map enters a polishing stage.

Reactions: RipShaDe 41

Mrmiclego

Qualified
Feb 18, 2016
If i join will you get to test my map it is a 6v6 BTB map if not i will still be happy to sign up for map testing

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
If i join will you get to test my map it is a 6v6 BTB map if not i will still be happy to sign up for map testing
If you follow the instructions on how to sign up for testing slots, we will test your map next Monday.
If you'd like to test a map for our target player count in a given week, include the name of your map as well as the gametype you wish to test on it in your signup post. Each attendee may request up to two testing slots. These can be used either to test two different maps or to get two games on the same map.

Eight Man 888

Novice
Feb 13, 2016
Oregon
Glad to see some more new blood for the lobby! I'll be posting the official announcement for next Monday's lobby approximately a day in advance and I'll get both of you on the list. Since I don't know either of you yet, be sure to message me (The Psycho Duck) on Xbox Live before the lobby to request an invite as well.

I've already seen some great improvements made to a few of the maps we tested last week, so I look forward to testing them as well as new maps on Monday!

Thanks! I am excited to test all the maps out!

RipShaDe 41

Novice
Sep 5, 2013
Your map doesn't need to be visually finalized to test. Through testing, you're bound to make changes which will affect visuals anyway so it's best to hold off and not to put the finishing touches on aesthetics until your map enters a polishing stage.

very great point. I havent gotten a proper test on it with the right spawning. Maybe before your monday night test you can skim through my maps spawns and we can test flag and strong holds.

Apr 23, 2013
I'd like to get a couple games on my BTB map.

Map name: Echoes
Gametypes: Capture the Flag, Strongholds.
GT: The Grim Dealer

I should be available to help test other maps for an hour or so as well.

Last edited:

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Monday 2/22/16 - 9pm EST
Lobby type: BTB (16 players)
Lobby post: https://games.halocustoms.com/lobby/sfqABwNpRrSayhdGP
Primary testing slots:
Eight Man 888 - Rusty Hook
INFINUT - River of Dreams - Neutral Flag
The Grim Dealer - Echoes - Capture the Flag, Strongholds
Squally DaBeanz - Fracture - Capture the Flag
Psychoduck - Artemis - Capture the Flag
CommanderColson - Ferrous - Strongholds
CommanderColson - Fallcode - Strongholds
WyvernZu - Dugout - Capture the Flag, Strongholds
CDX34 - Badger Pit - Capture the Flag, Strongholds
MartianMallCop - Hangout - Strongholds
Mrmiclego - Night Club - Capture the Flag, Strongholds
alex quit - Kizingo - Strongholds
AceOfSpades - Tremont Square - Slayer, Capture the Flag
HalfDemonANBU - The Cradle - Slayer, Strongholds​
Backup testing slots:

Please continue signing up below. To request a testing slot, post in response to this thread with your map name and the gametype(s) you wish to test. Whether you're bringing a map or not, message The Psycho Duck on Xbox Live to request an invite before the lobby.

Last edited:

CDX34

Master
Mar 23, 2015
Map name - Badger Pit
Gametype - CTF/Strongholds
GT - SonicWolf CD
I can't guarantee My presence until tomorrow comes, but I'll certainly try My best to make it.

MartianMallCop

Proficient
Nov 19, 2014
Monday 2/22/16 - 9pm EST
Lobby type: BTB (16 players)
Lobby post: TBA
Primary testing slots:
Eight Man 888 - Rusty Hook
INFINUT - River of Dreams - Neutral Flag
The Grim Dealer - Echoes - Capture the Flag, Strongholds
Squally DaBeanz - Fracture - Capture the Flag
CommanderColson - Ferrous - Strongholds
CommanderColson - Fallcode - Strongholds
WyvernZu - Dugout - Capture the Flag, Strongholds
CDX34 - Badger Pit - Capture the Flag, Strongholds​
Backup testing slots:

Please continue signing up below. To request a testing slot, post in response to this thread with your map name and the gametype(s) you wish to test. Whether you're bringing a map or not, message The Psycho Duck on Xbox Live to request an invite before the lobby.
Hangout strongholds

Mrmiclego

Qualified
Feb 18, 2016
Map:night club beta 1.1
Gamertag:MRMICLEGO11
Gametype:CTF,strongholds
Night club is a 5v5 map designed for small vehicle combat and sniper rifle combat

Status
Not open for further replies.