Meet Your Maker Runner Up #1: Black Site

hc-communitymap.jpg

Hello everyone, your favorite feathered friend is here again to present the first of the three winners of the Meet Your Maker Infinity Slayer Forge Contest! I'll keep it brief, as I think I cover everything in the video. Thanks to everyone who's submitted a map so far, stay tuned for the next runner-up tomorrow!

So, what do you think of Black Site? Who will win the contest? Place your bets in the comments!​

Black Site

I'd like to give a huge thank you to Psychoduck, WARHOLIC, Saltykoalabear, and all the other Meet Your Maker judges for selecting Black Site as a runner up. It is an honor to see my map alongside the other two amazing winning forges. The version of Black Site showcased in the video (and the version currently in matchmaking) is now outdated. I have added a new middle structure in order to remedy some concerns I received over the past week. See below for the new download link and an image of the addition.

Psychoduck - if you could update the Youtube description and the post over at the 343 Industries Community Forum to show the current download link, that would be awesome.

Download Link: Black Site v2

isWqxAIH2PCjF.jpg

Reactions: Fuzzle