Majestic Map Pack Unveiled

hc-coolstuff-jpg.704
343i just released a new vidoc and a host of new images on the forthcoming Majestic Map Pack. As people have been clamoring to get any and all information on the DLC releasing next week, it's nice to finally know what it is we're getting in the form of gorgeous visuals. The Majestic Map Pack consists of three small-to-medium sized maps that are designed around infantry combat (obviously) and are planted on vastly different locales in the Halo universe. Also interesting to note are the gloriously detailed animated skyboxes, mmm. Anyway, I'm done talking, have at it.​
2823375-gallery.png
2823390-gallery.png
2823410-gallery.png

That's all Halo 4 is about now... close-quarters combat. It's unfortunate there are no more wide open Big Team maps like in Halo Reach and Halo 2. It's all about cluttered maps now where before you know it someone is right next to you assassinating you. Shame...
I dont think its all CQC. Just that each map has it. But i do miss those wide open spaces a little.

Three actual small-scale maps, and no vehicles? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!
I'm beyond excited for this. :D

Edit: Gameplay footage, bitchz:

That guy is such a bad player, I can't stand to keep watching. I mean... he's trying to boltshot people from long range! What's he doing?!

That's all Halo 4 is about now... close-quarters combat. It's unfortunate there are no more wide open Big Team maps like in Halo Reach and Halo 2. It's all about cluttered maps now where before you know it someone is right next to you assassinating you. Shame...

What?! I'm upset with Halo 4 because it's mostly large, vehicle maps. Meltdown, Rangarok, Exile, Longbow, Complex, and Vortex. That's 6/10 maps, not including the extra 3 from Crimson.

Definitely looking forward to Majestic :D

I think you've been playing a different game than H4....
No offense but all the maps are HUGE. Even a map like Adrift takes a long time to get around. And it has so many levels yada yada.

That guy is such a bad player, I can't stand to keep watching. I mean... he's trying to boltshot people from long range! What's he doing?!

What?! I'm upset with Halo 4 because it's mostly large, vehicle maps. Meltdown, Rangarok, Exile, Longbow, Complex, and Vortex. That's 6/10 maps, not including the extra 3 from Crimson.

Soooo bad, lol. It seemed like there were a lot of power weapons. :confused:

Yes, but there are now way too many obstacles placed on those large maps which get in the way and prevent long-range shooting. ;)