Majestic Map Pack Unveiled

hc-coolstuff-jpg.704
343i just released a new vidoc and a host of new images on the forthcoming Majestic Map Pack. As people have been clamoring to get any and all information on the DLC releasing next week, it's nice to finally know what it is we're getting in the form of gorgeous visuals. The Majestic Map Pack consists of three small-to-medium sized maps that are designed around infantry combat (obviously) and are planted on vastly different locales in the Halo universe. Also interesting to note are the gloriously detailed animated skyboxes, mmm. Anyway, I'm done talking, have at it.​
2823375-gallery.png
2823390-gallery.png
2823410-gallery.png

99% sure the hornet is part of the map and not ON the map. That is to say, it's an art asset in the skybox.

Wow these maps look beautiful. I personally can't wait to check out the skyline :) Maps look like they are going to be awesome to play on as well. From what I have seen so far 343i keep up the good work! You guys are doing great now! And maybe even great enough to give us another seperate map pack for us forgers somewhere down the line too ;)

Reactions: gmail
Dude Skyline and Landfall look so sweet. I can't wait to play these bad boys. :) I like that they introduced a "night" theme to skyline. Looks awesome.

Reactions: NinetysBorn
Although they're not forge-directed maps these still look sick. A lot better than the last map pack. Maybe I'll actually buy this one.

That's all Halo 4 is about now... close-quarters combat. It's unfortunate there are no more wide open Big Team maps like in Halo Reach and Halo 2. It's all about cluttered maps now where before you know it someone is right next to you assassinating you. Shame...