Proficient
May 8, 2013
soundcloud.com

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Alright. We just played here earlier. And I must say, the aesthetics were even better than I expected. There were so many parts in the map that one can easily recognize is in The Lost World.

The gameplay on the map was good as well. I hope I can test this with more people soon so I can see if the gameplay is as good as the aesthetics.

If it is, then it is definitely getting featured on my channel. :)

Reactions: Electricfeel

Electricfeel

Proficient
May 8, 2013
soundcloud.com
Alright. We just played here earlier. And I must say, the aesthetics were even better than I expected. There were so many parts in the map that one can easily recognize is in The Lost World.

The gameplay on the map was good as well. I hope I can test this with more people soon so I can see if the gameplay is as good as the aesthetics.

If it is, then it is definitely getting featured on my channel. :)

thanks bro im happy u like it.

ill join your lobby tonight hope there is enough space :) have u checkted my jurassic park map as well?

http://halocustoms.com/maps/jurassic-island-dino-hunt-x.336/

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Alright. I played the map with a full lobby and it turned out awesome. The map's great for gameplay and aesthetics.

All I need now is for you to message me a direct link to the latest version of the map and its gametype. Once you send me those, I'll get started on the feature. :)