Introduction Hello from i like teddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

i like teddy

SGC Proxy
Aug 26, 2013
UK
*NOTE
I AM NOT TEDIUM! HOWEVER THE REASON I HAVE MY USERNAME AS I LIKE TEDDY IS MAINLY ITS JUST A COOL, FUNNY NAME THAT BRINGS A SMILE TO MY FACE AND OTHER'S. BUT THE MAIN REASON I FOR THIS IS BECAUSE APPARENTLY WHEN I WAS A BABY BOY I ALWAYS SAID "I LIKE TEDDY" WHICH I THINK IS KINDA COOL USERNAME, DONT YOU THINK IT'S SO AWESOME?...:teddy:
Hello my name is "i like teddy" i was introduced to the site by my friend SGC on hi love forging and playing halo 4.
My favorite members so far:
Shiralai
Tedium
Dax
Jcannon95
SGC
Who ive heard about but not spoken to:
PandaMan
SOLIDSNAKEee
adderrson
0IAH
Fuzzle
Absentduck
AzureXPD
Cap3llo
Tomtris
Jesus in Malibu
Z3R0FLAME
Z3MAST3R
iSpiteful
Master Debaytes
Stupid
Jcannon95
epichair212
Zandril
GrmnEscaltrPrty
Swash
*THE LIST IS ENDLESS
And many more i know most them due to SGC talking to me about you guy's and your talents over his fbk page and what you do and why he likes you so much i never got the chance to join until today.

i like teddy

SGC Proxy
Aug 26, 2013
UK
Thanks matey! Yeah SGC said if i join then it be you to say something like that as you was first to welcome him :)He said you like drugs to :D

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
tumblr_m3bkfvWrYx1qmoiwro1_500.png

i like teddy

SGC Proxy
Aug 26, 2013
UK
Oh dont worry he didnt say nothing bad just that your the guy to go to for a good time and a laugh in a lobby and is great friend to have then i see this image and i know he means it :laugh:

i like teddy

SGC Proxy
Aug 26, 2013
UK
Hi mate thanks for including me in the post and welcome to HaloCustoms! :D be sure to hit me up in a convo my friend.

Will do SGC and you are best mates he say's and that your a very talented forger and are currently working together on a new odst themed map also your a player with the lady ;)
If you can tell me the map name or give me a link I'll have a look :D

Reactions: Jcannon95
Status
Not open for further replies.