Event HaloCustoms vs ForgeCafe Recap

OfficialCompetition.jpg

It is with a heavy heart that I recount to you the events of today's match-up between your friendly neighborhood HaloCustoms staff and the barbaric menace (just kidding!) that is the ForgeCafe staff team. After going undefeated through several events against the HaloCustoms community, Us staff thought we could sit back and let yet another victory fall into our hands. We could not have been more wrong. To be fair, organization was not in our favor. A mere three staff members showed up to the event, and we had no choice but to allow a certain unsanitary drink container round out our team. The resulting team (most of whom hadn't played Halo 4 in over a week) was woefully unprepared for the swift thrashing it was about to be handed by the powerful ForgeCafe staff team.

Team HaloCustoms

Team ForgeCafe

Game 1
Map: FC Docks​
Game: Infinity Slayer​
Score: FC = 600 | HC = 460 Statistics
Game 2
Map: Fuggedaboudit!​
Game: Multi Flag CTF​
Score: FC = 3 | HC = 0 Statistics
Game 3
Map: Deja Vu​
Game: Classic Slayer​
Score: FC = 50 | HC = 30 Statistics
Game 4
Map: Opticon​
Game: Team Slayer​
Score: FC = 49 | HC = 50 Statistics
Game 5
Map: Speedrun​
Game: Survival​
Score: FFA - Fuzzle wins! Statistics

While our lack of organization certainly played a role in our defeat, there's no denying that ForgeCafe won fair and square (aside from the Infinity Slayer game, at least). None of our strategies quite came to fruition, and Shoe wasn't there to cut through the enemy ranks with a warthog turret on Fuggedaboudit! We did our best and managed to scrape a single victory, but defeat was inevitable. Give it up to the ForgeCafe staff, everyone. They've earned their victory this time, but I can only imagine the sheer calamity of the defeat awaiting them in our next encounter (hopefully, at least). Good games guys, bring on the embarrassing avatars.

To our community, don't think this means that you have any chance of beating us in SVC!

Aww, I couldn't choose a side to be honest I got some good friends on both sides. Great interaction though, love to see it guys. Good gaming!

There goes the winning streak of the HC staff. Apparently, there was only one power strong enough to stop you guys.

That's the power of coffee.

I have to admit that i was the weakest part of the chain that is HaloCustoms, so I'm sorry that i let the whole thing fall down on us...
Minimum-Tonne.svg

Well at least i won the Minigame :/

Bring on dem avatars of shame

Reactions: X51000