Halo Halo 5 vehicles. What do we want.

What Vehicle do you want most in H5

• Total voters
C

Cint10008

I really want there to be a unsc flying vehicle that can support at least a driver and 2 gunners like a falcon. I was disappointed when halo 4 didn't have one. a mantis would also be cool

FloydRTC95

Adept
Jan 9, 2013
Tucson, AZ
I think taking stuff from Halo: Wars would be pretty badass. The Cyclops would fit (we already have the MANTIS), the Grizzly would be a stretch but pretty cool, as would some Fox Cannons and Rhinos. Wolverines, Cougars, and Cobras are more of a maybe, DEFINITELY ADD VULTURES, make Pelicans useable in multiplayer, bring back the Hornet (or the HAWK), and the Elephant for the UNSC. Also, maybe some past ideas (like the Doozy, a 2-seater hozer-bike that has an LMG on the back) and the Falcon needs to come back. It was pretty awesome. MAYBE bring in the Gremlin. Definitely bring in the troop transport hog. And that Albatross thing? We should see that too.
As for the Covenant, we need to see Scarabs again. Locusts and Vampires would be pretty cool. They also had some kind of Needler-Walker idea (the Gorgon), that would be pretty epic. They had a Covenant Air Artillery idea that looked pretty cool. And we should get to use the Shadow, Phantom, Spectre, and Spirit. If we bring back Brute stuff, we need the Chopper and Prowler. Definitely need the Revenant back.
I also suggest maybe some Forerunner Stuff? Modified Sentinels, perhaps? Stuff the Prometheans would ride in on or something when they can't just slipspace their asses in. I'd suggest a single-man fast vehicle, a medium-speed group vehicle, a Heavy tank/walker, and a fast Sentinel-like aircraft.
But that's just be, bring greedy and wanting everything. I know the Cobra, Wolverine, and Cougar are unrealistic because of different Hogs that take their place, and some things like the Rhino and Fox Cannon are just like Wraiths. Maybe a Covenant tank with a direct-fire beam like the Locust could be cool.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
I think taking stuff from Halo: Wars would be pretty badass. The Cyclops would fit (we already have the MANTIS), the Grizzly would be a stretch but pretty cool, as would some Fox Cannons and Rhinos. Wolverines, Cougars, and Cobras are more of a maybe, DEFINITELY ADD VULTURES, make Pelicans useable in multiplayer, bring back the Hornet (or the HAWK), and the Elephant for the UNSC. Also, maybe some past ideas (like the Doozy, a 2-seater hozer-bike that has an LMG on the back) and the Falcon needs to come back. It was pretty awesome. MAYBE bring in the Gremlin. Definitely bring in the troop transport hog. And that Albatross thing? We should see that too.
As for the Covenant, we need to see Scarabs again. Locusts and Vampires would be pretty cool. They also had some kind of Needler-Walker idea (the Gorgon), that would be pretty epic. They had a Covenant Air Artillery idea that looked pretty cool. And we should get to use the Shadow, Phantom, Spectre, and Spirit. If we bring back Brute stuff, we need the Chopper and Prowler. Definitely need the Revenant back.
I also suggest maybe some Forerunner Stuff? Modified Sentinels, perhaps? Stuff the Prometheans would ride in on or something when they can't just slipspace their asses in. I'd suggest a single-man fast vehicle, a medium-speed group vehicle, a Heavy tank/walker, and a fast Sentinel-like aircraft.
But that's just be, bring greedy and wanting everything. I know the Cobra, Wolverine, and Cougar are unrealistic because of different Hogs that take their place, and some things like the Rhino and Fox Cannon are just like Wraiths. Maybe a Covenant tank with a direct-fire beam like the Locust could be cool.
I could get behind a locust...does anyone know how to add options to the poll?

FloydRTC95

Adept
Jan 9, 2013
Tucson, AZ
And an Elephant would be pretty cool...especially if they made like a Forge World size map and it was a mobile Dominion game. Have like 5 Elephants circling the map or something and people can take them over and they autopilot along set courses, but they're always moving so gameplay is constantly changing, instead of the Dominion turtling I keep seeing.

MLPLiam

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
UK
I'd love to see some kind of promethean vehicle, since they haven't really made one, other than the Didact's ship.

Feb 12, 2013
Dark Void
You know what I think they should add as an extra something new? I say a third disk, yes a third disk that you don't have to download. The Third disk would allow you to make worlds simular to what is in Far Cry 3, Changing Elements, AI compatability for Dominion, and other game types, this Disk would not be for matchmaking, I say it would be good for Custom game hosting, Allowing the Privicy open to pulic, not OPEN, would create fast connection to hosted games from the Forgers. But Imagion how much space would be available to the AI's and players to have a open Battlefield, games could last for days, months like a real war, except you can leave, and join back when wanted. I allways wanted to See an Apocalyptic scale of war for halo, not like Halo Wars. Every weapon, Vehicle, Creature, and map Element would have appearance. This Disk doesn't have to be Apocalyptic Scale, I would allow the player cap to be what ever you want. Kill Streaks would allow you to call in for Allies that are AI's, ariving by Drop Pod, Pelican, and what ever you can think of. Depending on Rank and Charactor you should be able to place what you wish to come in as Killing points. Capturing points would give you different things. I also would think that Distructable, and Buildable Enviroments should apear when what ever team, is lossing or winning. Time of the Day would go by such as 6 hours, meaning 3 hours being in game it passed 12 hours. Storms and night vision then would be available, and maybe just a few other elements, Like Giant vehicles would appear. Other Ideas may take into place...

This Has Been Bothering me for the Longest time, I thought I would expose this to the Public, and I wish to hear your take on this, weather it is bad, or great.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
You know what I think they should add as an extra something new? I say a third disk, yes a third disk that you don't have to download. The Third disk would allow you to make worlds simular to what is in Far Cry 3, Changing Elements, AI compatability for Dominion, and other game types, this Disk would not be for matchmaking, I say it would be good for Custom game hosting, Allowing the Privicy open to pulic, not OPEN, would create fast connection to hosted games from the Forgers. But Imagion how much space would be available to the AI's and players to have a open Battlefield, games could last for days, months like a real war, except you can leave, and join back when wanted. I allways wanted to See an Apocalyptic scale of war for halo, not like Halo Wars. Every weapon, Vehicle, Creature, and map Element would have appearance. This Disk doesn't have to be Apocalyptic Scale, I would allow the player cap to be what ever you want. Kill Streaks would allow you to call in for Allies that are AI's, ariving by Drop Pod, Pelican, and what ever you can think of. Depending on Rank and Charactor you should be able to place what you wish to come in as Killing points. Capturing points would give you different things. I also would think that Distructable, and Buildable Enviroments should apear when what ever team, is lossing or winning. Time of the Day would go by such as 6 hours, meaning 3 hours being in game it passed 12 hours. Storms and night vision then would be available, and maybe just a few other elements, Like Giant vehicles would appear. Other Ideas may take into place...

This Has Been Bothering me for the Longest time, I thought I would expose this to the Public, and I wish to hear your take on this, weather it is bad, or great.
Um...You accidentally post in a thread I believe you meant to post a thread.