Halo Halo 5 vehicles. What do we want.

What Vehicle do you want most in H5

• Total voters

Lazise

Qualified
Jan 20, 2013
There should be a UNSC aircraft and promethium vechicle also a elephant not mammoth it's to big also no falcon because reach is the past stupid to have it in the future.also if you ever noticed all human vehicles are animals and covenant are undead sort of things like ghost mongoose wraith scorpion etc.

EmbarkingZeus

Resident Coffee Aficionado
Jan 12, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I feel like 343i could maybe reinvent the chopper, maybe replace the wheels with a ball and make it promethean. Really just a though. Although I don't care about the UNSC flying vehicle, i would want a new type, just to mix things up a little more

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
I feel like 343i could maybe reinvent the chopper, maybe replace the wheels with a ball and make it promethean. Really just a though. Although I don't care about the UNSC flying vehicle, i would want a new type, just to mix things up a little more
NO! I have accepted all of the 343i changes, but if they put something in like the chopper that looks anything more than slightly different I will rage. It has to be the chopper it is the best vehicle design seen in any video game to date.

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
the idea of the giant didact sphere floating around the map with a vertical laser that annihilates everyone with a massive shockwave......

sounds a little too much like Nuke in COD, noooooo thank you

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
The elephant may not be as iconic as the Warthog, but I can't think of a more fun, game-changing vehicle. You can drive your base or the opponent's base! Limitless possibilities.
The elephant from halo 3 was fun but only on one map and the possibilities were limited. If the elephant or an equivalent was put in the recent halo games, there could have been so many CTF or other BTB games that came out of that. The reason being because you have big maps to forge with now, which makes them so much more useful. I'm a forger who loves big games and if I was given an elephant to work with, i don't know what I'd do lol. Anyways I hope they put something like this in halo 5 I would be overjoyed :)