Halo Halo 5 vehicles. What do we want.

What Vehicle do you want most in H5

• Total voters

MockKnizzle

Get Mockfucked
Dec 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
That would be the Spectre, reeper.

I'm personally a huge fan of the Falcon, much more so than the Hornet. It just felt so good to fly, and I enjoyed the fact that it required teamwork to be effective. Whoever said that the Falcon sucks has never gotten a competent pilot and gunners together in the same vehicle... that thing wrecks if you know how to fly it.

Reactions: theChief

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
That would be the Spectre, reeper.

I'm personally a huge fan of the Falcon, much more so than the Hornet. It just felt so good to fly, and I enjoyed the fact that it required teamwork to be effective. Whoever said that the Falcon sucks has never gotten a competent pilot and gunners together in the same vehicle... that thing wrecks if you know how to fly it.
Thank You! Thats was the vechicle I forgot just H3 not H2, I didn't even see it in 2. And the Falcon was just horrible on Reach's maps.

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
definitely love the chopper most out of all those, but really i would like to see them all in the game.
for the ones that are not balanced for matchmaking, just give them to us in customs only.
like the chopper, its gone because brutes arent in the game anymore. but i say, who cares? just give em to us, we love em

Jan 18, 2013
North Carolina
haha yeah it was crazy i played reach alot until halo 4 i got to a Legend then Halo 4 came out and i was a bit dissapointed that there was no human aircraft even though im still good with a banshee

a bored teen

Adept
Jan 20, 2013
Requiem
I want a huge 6 man flying sphere like the diadact sphere. Slow like the elephant but big vertical laser and for melee it smashes people and makes a huge shock wave every 2 min Lots of promethean turners and guns. Total awesomeness.

a bored teen

Adept
Jan 20, 2013
Requiem
I've imagined it. Also I want a assault/ landing falcon hornet thing. Have a machine gun on both sides and two passengers one pilot vulnerable but big firepower.