Gold Host's VS. Community Forum.

Rate How useful you think these lobbies will run. 1 being Poor- 10 being God Worthy.

• Total voters

Absentduck

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2013
Lancashire

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
0IAH, A J YUSI, Absentduck, AM3R1CAN MUSCLE, Calah Rose, Charles Stoot, Great Mist 40, iSpiteful, RangersRegiment, Robius5991, Sam The Great, Shakko17, ShortBizzle, Spades N AZ, Swft_NightShade, Tomtris,Shore Jesus, Elliot

Please list if Available for week May 13-18.
Example: Available Monday-Friday 5PM-10PM Eastern Standard Time.
Because I way Host First Gold Host Vs. Community lobby During these times.
I can do any of these days. No later than 7:00 PM EST.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Wait, who's excluding who here, and why are we differentiating? I'm confused.
This.

This thread is funny though. I guess I don't understand what you're organizing: Is it teams of Gold Hosts against non-gold host members, or two teams of GHosts against eachother? I like both ideas, but I was just wondering.

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
This.

This thread is funny though. I guess I don't understand what you're organizing: Is it teams of Gold Hosts against non-gold host members, or two teams of GHosts against eachother? I like both ideas, but I was just wondering.
It is up to that of the Hosting Gold host. but mostly a team of gold host vs the community.

Reactions: Tedium

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Right, right. I can see why some would see that as pretty elitist, especially in reflection of a disturbingly prevalent trend of GHosts taking too much pride in their rank. However, I don't see anything wrong with this idea! Sounds like a good idea, so I'll be watching this thread for any matches held by you guys :)

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Right, right. I can see why some would see that as pretty elitist, especially in reflection of a disturbingly prevalent trend of GHosts taking too much pride in their rank. However, I don't see anything wrong with this idea! Sounds like a good idea, so I'll be watching this thread for any matches held by you guys :)
may be hosting on next week from any date Mon-Fri 5:00 PM-10:00PM Eastern Standard Time.

Reactions: Tedium

Shakko17

Master
Feb 4, 2013
0IAH, A J YUSI, Absentduck, AM3R1CAN MUSCLE, Calah Rose, Charles Stoot, Great Mist 40, iSpiteful, RangersRegiment, Robius5991, Sam The Great, Shakko17, ShortBizzle, Spades N AZ, Swft_NightShade, Tomtris,Shore Jesus, Elliot

Please list if Available for week May 13-18.
Example: Available Monday-Friday 5PM-10PM Eastern Standard Time.
Because I way Host First Gold Host Vs. Community lobby During these times.
It'd help if I knew the time different between GMT and EST ;P but so long as it's not at like 4-5am GMT I'm up for it on any of those bar 16th and 17th as I got places to go those two days xD

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Nah can't go to that one since it's after midnight and I'm getting an early night, I would normally go but heading out for my birthday and such the next day or I would go, sorry :( and it's Reach customs too >< gutted
No no no I was wondering what time it was for you. this isn't the lobby, I'm just trying to figure out the time conversion.