Gold Host's VS. Community Forum.

Rate How useful you think these lobbies will run. 1 being Poor- 10 being God Worthy.

• Total voters

Shakko17

Master
Feb 4, 2013
I think I'd be more up to joining them rather than hosting them until I get to know the other gold hosts well enough lol

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Ehh.. I kind of look at this as a "look at me I'm a gold host" party :/ No offense to anyone. I'm just saying, why make this gold hosts vs. community when we can all just kick back and have some awesome custom games fun? :) I mean there's not that much of a difference between the community and gold hosts :p

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Ehh.. I kind of look at this as a "look at me I'm a gold host" party :/ No offense to anyone. I'm just saying, why make this gold hosts vs. community when we can all just kick back and have some awesome custom games fun? :) I mean there's not that much of a difference between the community and gold hosts :p
Agreed thanks for the feed back. But the thing is what makes us different is that we have the collection of maps and mini games that make our lobbies great. And bring that all together and it could be fun. IDK we'll just have to see. it is the same with the staff man are they any different.

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com