Gold Host's VS. Community Forum.

Rate How useful you think these lobbies will run. 1 being Poor- 10 being God Worthy.

• Total voters

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
8n43.png
8c.png
xrmk.png
Ever wanted to play with multiple Gold Hosts at once but they collided with each other well. With a lobby database called GOLD HOST'S VS. COMMUNITY this is possible. I Charles Stoot, ask the community, if they want to be apart of something new and exiting, but before we get to the excitement behind this we have to go over a few rules first.

1. Any gold host can sponsor a Gold Host VS. Community game night, but please if you are going to host a lobby as a Gold Host Please make sure you have enough Gold Hosts signed up before you post your Lobby.

2. The rules of that lobby are those of the rules of the Gold Host that is sponsoring the current lobby.

3. The Lobby's data base (what the lobby plays) is up to the sponsored Gold host.

4. Gold Host include staff members.

5. Obey all rules of the sponsored Gold Host. Failure to abridge is up to the Sponsored Gold Host.

6. Just be a good sport and have fun.

Now that we got that out of the way; Time to talk about what this form is for. This form is the place where Gold hosts post upcoming Gold Host vs. Community events. Feel Free to ask question about when up coming Gold Host Vs. Community game nights are and other stuff revolving around that subject here.

This has been a message from,
Charles Stoot
"The Official 9th Gold Host on Halo Customs"

Reactions: Yay I Lost

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
What games shall I put down on the customs lobby
It is up to that of the sponsored host. But please make sure you have enough gold hosts before you arrange the lobby. If you are to do one tomorrow and you fail then people will get the impression that this will never happen and they wont join these lobbies. There will be allot of pressure for the first one so don't fail the Gold Host community. I know you wont but just putting that out there.