Gaming Games that everyone loves but you don't

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
It's an action RPG on playstation 2 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts
It's a really beautiful and original game. IGN rated it at 9.0. Kingdom Hearts III is under production at the moment and will be the first Kingdom Hearts game to be released on a Microsoft platform. I grew up playing it as a kid and I absolutely loved it. Seeing another addition to the saga being released soon (especially on the Xbox) makes me really excited ^.^

ok thanks

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
I never particularly enjoyed Kingdom Hearts, just never got into it. Tried 1 and 2 but just wasn't entertained. Not bad games mind you just not for my tastes.

I am curious as to what games you guys do not like/get but everyone else seems to love.

I like these:

1. Halo (Any of them before Halo 4- sorry 343)
2. Final Fantasy Tactics (Best PS1 game I have ever played. Still play it to this day and have beaten it like 30 times)
3. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Make another one man!)
4. Half-Life 2 (sequel?)
5. Skyrim

There are a couple others that I like to play too, but I don't think are note worthy for the my list. I used to like Call of Duty but after Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, everything went downhill for me.

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
I like these:

1. Halo (Any of them before Halo 4- sorry 343)
2. Final Fantasy Tactics (Best PS1 game I have ever played. Still play it to this day and have beaten it like 30 times)
3. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Make another one man!)
4. Half-Life 2 (sequel?)
5. Skyrim

There are a couple others that I like to play too, but I don't think are note worthy for the my list. I used to like Call of Duty but after Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, everything went downhill for me.

Not to be a party pooper but its for games that you DON'T like that everyone else does ;).

Reactions: FREEDOM COBRA