Halo Clan disscusion

Are you in a clan?

• Total voters

iws27

Adept
Jan 10, 2013
Requium
Clans. They are popping up everywhere. But why? And what is their true purpose? A clan has recently recruited me and I regret my choice. They spoiled my spartan. Now I bring to the great gamers of Halo Customs the clan disscussion thread. Please argue, discuss, promote, make fun of, and start clans here.

Are you one of them?
[INSERT PHOTO HERE]

If you wish to help me get out of my clan, please send a message to me on this thread or over XBL.

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
For a while I ran a run-down Call of Duty clan on YouTube (long story, but no one was maintaining control). I can tell you that they have no benefit. Even game-based clans are prone to the same extreme legalism or lack of loyalty. Bad news. Don't bother.

Feb 12, 2013
Dark Void
I don't get how you guys hate clans so much? Sorry but I am a leader of multiple clans known as the Fate Legion. Clans really don't have problems unless they have corrupt leaders, and they are inactive. Now changing your spartan and stuff, that is a way of showing respect and honor. unloyal to what is asked may be a even bigger regret. If you are also complaining about how they do things, why not try to become one of the higher ranks, so you can change how it is ran. Seriously?!?

The7thSeal

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
Lincolnshire, UK
I don't get how you guys hate clans so much? Sorry but I am a leader of multiple clans known as the Fate Legion. Clans really don't have problems unless they have corrupt leaders, and they are inactive. Now changing your spartan and stuff, that is a way of showing respect and honor. unloyal to what is asked may be a even bigger regret. If you are also complaining about how they do things, why not try to become one of the higher ranks, so you can change how it is ran. Seriously?!?
What exactly does being part of a clan give you? What are the perks? The clans/members I've come across are either really obnoxious, overly competitive, or really bad.

Feb 12, 2013
Dark Void
I have gotten a brotherly love, that is what I have. I have a problem they come to help when it is needed. We also share holidays together when there is no one around. To me they are like another family.

Feb 12, 2013
Dark Void
When I first got Online which was two years ago, I didn't have very many friends, I liked to forge a lot. But because I didn't have friends on the list, I couldn't play on the hundreds of maps that I made. I later joined a clan, SPI... they fell apart, due to poor leadership. I later got it in my head to become a Leader of some group, which was the fate clan in the day. I got more, and more friends. People I knew for two years later then turning all of them into their own Chapters(CLANS) they were joking around for a while since then, saying I should be the Emperor of this alliance. Well that is my story since you guys really don't like clans. Never been in a real community before, honestly they have different beliefs than I have.

Now when I was saying I had problems, to be honest I have been hacked offline a good three times, I wouldn't be on my origanal account if it wasn't for my fellow Brothers. In my opinion though Clans are an exception, you just need to find the right ones if your into that sort of thing. Lone wolf is cool as well, but if you wish to have certain things you may not achieve them. So when I am saying this you guys I don't want enemies, but I will take them. oh wait I don't have to. sorry...

Reactions: red.i.jedi