Remake Blood Gulch

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
Zeezke99 updated Blood Gulch with a new update entry:

Halo 4 Blood Gulch

Over many years Blood Gulch has captivated us with its simple design. As time went on, it evolved into Halo 2's Coagulation, then a more drastic change in Halo 3 with Valhalla. Halo Reach brought back the most original version Hemorrhage. Even Halo Wars had a map with similar features. However, Halo 4 has been missing it for 6 months now. Missing one of the most pinnacle maps ever created. It may not have been the best, but it's simplicity endure the test of time to be one of the most renowned...

Read the rest of this update entry...

K3N0S1S

Novice
Feb 1, 2013
Can we legally forge and host custom games on modded maps? I'm just curious--don't want to do or condone anything illegal--but if it's not illegal, I can't wait to play on this map!

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
Can we legally forge and host custom games on modded maps? I'm just curious--don't want to do or condone anything illegal--but if it's not illegal, I can't wait to play on this map!
Legally, yes. You cannot not get into any legal issues by hosting and playing on this map. However, Microsoft, in an extreme case could temp ban you. Though to clarify, Microsoft won't do that, because you are hosting a custom game, and not an actual matchmaking game, and they have that rule there because 95% of there games don't have as broad of a multiplayer, and they are concerned about people modding the multiplayer aspect (which I do not condone)...
May this is a shorter answer, No, you will not get in trouble. IF anyone were to get in trouble, it would be Lord Zedd (The guy that modded this) or me, since I built it. I have ran into many gamenights where people have hosted my map, and nothing bad has ever happened. In fact, I actually challenged 343 to play on this map, though I'm pretty sure they wont play on it though because they are game developers, and they don't like seeing their game modded in any way. Kind of sad really.