BIOC Map Database and Submissions Thread

inflogo22013.png

Hey there my beloved Flood fans! Today I'm here to bring you some BIOC news!

We, the staff members of your favorite local Infection hub BIOC, have recently released an updated version of our Map Database that we would like you to check out.
In the BIOC Map Database we store all of the Flood maps that we believe are the best of the best of Flood maps that have been made up to date, maps that we play in our BIOC lobbies ourselves and are also worthy recommendations for anyone looking for a fun Flood map to play in their own customs. We've been working on a new Database lately since the old one had become outdated. We are happy with the outcome and we would like to encourage you to check it out following the link down below!

Link to the BIOC Map Database

If you made a Flood map that you think is really good and deserves some more attention from the public, head over to our new Map Submissions thread where we check out any submissions we get. If we think your map is good enough or has the potential to become really good after a couple of tests and tweaks, it has a likely chance of getting into the Database too! The link can be found over here:

Link to the BIOC Map Submission Thread

Thank you for attention, and good luck getting your maps into our Database! We'd love to see what you guys are capable of.

Cool, it's always helpful to have these great maps in one place. I always want to know though, who does your team's artwork?! It's always solid :)

I love this database guys. I am VERY picky with which flood maps I like, and BIOC helps me to find the ones I can really enjoy (skimming now for any lin-progs I've not seen.) Hopefully I can jump in some lobbies with you guys soon!

havent gotten into flood that much yet, but i really enjoy playing the hidden gametypes. might have to join a BIOC lobby soon to change that, when is the next one?

I love this database guys. I am VERY picky with which flood maps I like, and BIOC helps me to find the ones I can really enjoy (skimming now for any lin-progs I've not seen.) Hopefully I can jump in some lobbies with you guys soon!

You'll be glad to hear we are working on some sick linear maps that will be released in the future, Flying Shoe ILR...

havent gotten into flood that much yet, but i really enjoy playing the hidden gametypes. might have to join a BIOC lobby soon to change that, when is the next one?

Check out the BIOC homepage to learn more about upcoming lobbies! Linked in first post.