Halo BEST HALO EVER ... 0F All TIME

which halo game was the best halo game

• Total voters

BigStack

Server Caretaker
Staff member
Dec 23, 2012
Yup, this is Halo 2

Ummm why isn't that guy opening his mouth and how did Johnosn get anything out of what that closed mout guy said or what he didnt say.....
My bro wont let me. Says im too young for it.

The graphics don't concern me its the play style and multilayer experience. Id still be playing H2 if it was online. Actually I could easily argue that if H2 was online it would have a higher population than H4. But that is to easy to do these days. When people ask what happened to halo I just point to the Players online DROP off roller coaster (down) the last 2 have done.

The graphics don't concern me its the play style and multilayer experience. Id still be playing H2 if it was online. Actually I could easily argue that if H2 was online it would have a higher population than H4. But that is to easy to do these days. When people ask what happened to halo I just point to the Players online DROP off roller coaster (down) the last 2 have done.

True. But 4 was made by different people too, so you can't expect them to get COMPLETELY right on their first try. That's what im seeing as an inference to a majority of complaints

BigStack

Server Caretaker
Staff member
Dec 23, 2012
True. But 4 was made by different people too, so you can't expect them to get COMPLETELY right on their first try. That's what im seeing as an inference to a majority of complaints
A good number of the H2/3 Bungie team is working at 343 / Microsoft.

xAudienceofone

Just Another Guru
Jan 17, 2013
NY, USA
www.adamcbassett.com
Have you played the other campaigns?

More or less. I actually haven't finished the remake of CE because of the fact I got somewhat bored, but I did play it with friends a few years ago and I know the story. I played enough H2 to know the story (though I never owned it) and while it was better than H1, I never got too in to it. Halo 3's story was by far the worst I've played. ODST never got finished on account of it being somewhat dull (and I didn't care about any of the characters, the same issue I had with Master Chief all through Halo 1-3 and the first half of 4). Reach was okay at best, it did better with characterization, but wasn't great by any means. Halo Wars was good, but I never was immersed.

Halo 4 is the only campaign I wanted to go back and continue. I cared about the characters in it and wanted to see the journey through, even if the gameplay of the campaign itself was lackluster (such as that one level where you fly to 3 places and activate things). That being said though, I don't think I'll ever go replay it. It wasn't that good.

^in my opinion.

Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
More or less. I actually haven't finished the remake of CE because of the fact I got somewhat bored, but I did play it with friends a few years ago and I know the story. I played enough H2 to know the story (though I never owned it) and while it was better than H1, I never got too in to it. Halo 3's story was by far the worst I've played. ODST never got finished on account of it being somewhat dull (and I didn't care about any of the characters, the same issue I had with Master Chief all through Halo 1-3 and the first half of 4). Reach was okay at best, it did better with characterization, but wasn't great by any means. Halo Wars was good, but I never was immersed.

Halo 4 is the only campaign I wanted to go back and continue. I cared about the characters in it and wanted to see the journey through, even if the gameplay of the campaign itself was lackluster (such as that one level where you fly to 3 places and activate things). That being said though, I don't think I'll ever go replay it. It wasn't that good.

^in my opinion.
why you hate halo campaigns
here is how it goes
1.Halo 2
2.Halo 3
3.Halo reach
4.Halo CE
5.Halo 4
P.S. I liked ODST they succeeded at the feel of being isolated yet you get the desire to go out explore the city and find out what happed to your friends

xAudienceofone

Just Another Guru
Jan 17, 2013
NY, USA
www.adamcbassett.com
why you hate halo campaigns
here is how it goes
1.Halo 2
2.Halo 3
3.Halo reach
4.Halo CE
5.Halo 4
P.S. I liked ODST they succeeded at the feel of being isolated yet you get the desire to go out explore the city and find out what happed to your friends

Well I don't much like Halo, so there's part of it. I'm really only in it for the customs and forging.

Aside from that, as I said, I never cared about any of the characters until Halo 4. Even then, many of them are two-dimensional and predictable (this applies to all Halo's). I could just never get in to the story, nor did it ever do a very good job telling that story for me. To be more specific about my liking Halo 4, I only liked the end scene and the scene on Infinity. They were the only ones where any emotion was had. The rest was all very formulaic and honestly quite dull.

first I'm talking campaign not the whole game itself
two never say halo 2 is last
2 is last because the game was rushed and people didn't know the the games were in fact a trilogy when they ended it with a cliff hanger. 2 could've been much, much better. Im taking partial word on my brothers part because he remembers playing the game a lot better than i do. And the story wasn't the greatest for 2, that couldve been much better as well. They couldve kept the AR if BUNGIE hadn't given themselves a deadline...

Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
2 is last because the game was rushed and people didn't know the the games were in fact a trilogy when they ended it with a cliff hanger. 2 could've been much, much better. Im taking partial word on my brothers part because he remembers playing the game a lot better than i do. And the story wasn't the greatest for 2, that couldve been much better as well. They couldve kept the AR if BUNGIE hadn't given themselves a deadline...
yes it was rushed and yes it had a cliff hanger at the end
but don't say it's story sucked it beats most of the halo games
and it made you feel the part as master chief
plus it expanded on all the factions in the game
it show 3 other types of sentinels to fight
it had much more vehicles on both human and covenant sides
and you get to fight in the covenant's perspective

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
H3 is in the lead because too many kids started on H3 so its all they know... Sad, sad day when the original Halo gets ignored.
Halo 1 was great for its time but is incredibly dated now. A lot of the levels are horribly repetitive, there were barely any weapons, you could 1 shot a hunter with a pistol, etc... A lot is still good, but the later games have improved everything Halo CE did right while fixing a lot that it did wrong. Halo 3 was the point when I would say that they reached the highest point with this, with Reach and 4 keeping some the same but moving more in other directions for better or worse (or more likely both.)