Halo BEST HALO EVER ... 0F All TIME

which halo game was the best halo game

• Total voters

evergreen948

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sydney, Straya
Halo 3. No question about it. The maps were the best overall (possibly tied with halo 1), the campaign was as epic as ever, the multiplayer... Well, where do i start? Oh, and without that game we wouldnt have forge

x DREAM 76 x

Novice
Mar 18, 2013
I voted Halo 3 cause the customs were awesome and I had so much fun with hosting big parties with that game. Loved Halo 2 also. Halo 4 is getting better, Let's just hope they add some more custom games to it.

Asunder

Qualified
Feb 1, 2013
San Diego, CA
Halo 3 hands down. Not only was everything perfect about the gameplay, the maps were awesome, except Assembly lol.
But not only was the game awesome, the experiences I've had with my friends with Halo 3 are unmatched. The Custom games online... the forged maps, the ones people worked extremely hard to make and were more appreciated back then because you actually had to perform glitches to make those awesome maps.

Although honestly, I wish I can go back in time and experience the trilogy again because things these days are just not the same.

Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
Halo 3 hands down. Not only was everything perfect about the gameplay, the maps were awesome, except Assembly lol.
But not only was the game awesome, the experiences I've had with my friends with Halo 3 are unmatched. The Custom games online... the forged maps, the ones people worked extremely hard to make and were more appreciated back then because you actually had to perform glitches to make those awesome maps.

Although honestly, I wish I can go back in time and experience the trilogy again because things these days are just not the same.
True but I was a big noob in halo 3 and reach was when I started to get good and play custom games so I have more experiences in reach than halo 3 not saying reach is better