Flood Battleship

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
ShockBolt21 updated Battleship with a new update entry:

Battleship (V 1.3)

Changes in Version 1.3

-Fixed flood cannon mans so they work every single time. But still, just in case, I added a teleporter just above the water to send the flood back to the launch platform in case they somehow fall.

-Some slight tweaks to the human spawning.

-Adjustments made to the ordinance. This includes the addition of a battle rifle.

-Adjustments to the gravity volumes so the flood descend onto the ship more gradually at the end of their flight....

Read the rest of this update entry...

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone

Battleship (V 2.1)

This map has undergone major changes to fix issues with the previous versions and to add new features to improve overall gameplay. Unfortunately, the update for version 2.0 was deleted by attacks on this site and I was too lazy to rewrite it, so here I will explain what has changed between version 1.3 and version 2.1.

Changes in Version 2.1

Changes to the Map

-Added a second area where the flood can spawn and attack from. Now the flood come at the ship from...

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone

Battleship (Final)

The previous version of Battleship was considered "finalized" because there were no notable imperfections and the gameplay was great. However, in this version I perfected every last detail and fixed even the slightest imperfection to ensure that the map is as polished, balanced, and as great as it can possibly be. This is the last update the map will undergo, and it is officially, as of now, 100% finished.

Changes in Version 2.3

Gametype Changes...

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone

1-Year Anniversary Update!

The day the original version of this map was released was March 31, 2013. Today- March 31, 2014- marks the 1 year anniversary of this map's existence. So, I decided to honor the map's birthday with a huge-ass update! I spent a few weeks making changes to and improving the map to create the brand new, well-polished product that I am proud to share with you guys on this glorious day. The changes made to the map have been listed below.

Changes in Version 3.0...

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
An anniversary update...
seems-legit.jpg

Reactions: ShockBolt21

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone

Battleship (V 3.1)

I've been working on this update a little bit here and there for a while now, but was hesitant to release it. However, seeing as there's so little time before we move on to xbox one, I thought it best to publish this one last update.

The update contains several improvements, but I don't quite remember them all. I'll list as much as I can here.

Changes in Version 3.1

-Aesthetic improvements, newly styled teleporters.

-Changed damage settings to favor humans a...