[Aug 11, 2013] BIOC 50th Lobby, Vol 4. with Robius5991 - "Send... More...... (Robius5991)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
wytj.png

Vol. 4 with Robius5991 - “Send... More... Paramedics...”

Host's HaloCustoms username: Robius5991​
Host's Gamertag: Robius5991​
Start Time: 5:30 PM EST (10:30 PM GMT)​
End Time (approximately): 7:30 PM EST (12:30 PM GMT)​
Description:We'll mainly be playing a variety of Free Roam maps, with the occasional Linear Progression or Holdout maps included.​
Schedule:
1. Coal Dust
4. Forsaken
5. Purgatory
6. Begotten
If you'd like to learn a little more about the maps we'll be playing in my lobby, feel free to click their names above and check out a video review for each one.​
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
Woah there, survivor! - How the 50th Lobby Event Works
On Sunday August 11th, BIOC will host a 9.5 hour long custom game event that will start at 12:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) and will conclude around 9:30 pm EST. Therefore, this isn't it for the BIOC 50th lobby. There are four more volumes hosted by other members of BIOC. Head over to the announcement thread for the details on all of the lobbies. You can sign up to all of them if you like, or just this one... or just another one. We're cool either way!

No submissions. Sorry!
We have decided that maps cannot be submitted to be played at this event. This way we can play as many of the best maps as possible. But of course, you can submit maps to be played in future BIOC lobbies.​

How to join
The final step you have to follow in order to be able to join this lobby is as follows:
You must make sure to send the following message to me on Xbox Live (Robius5991), 15 minutes before the lobby begins:
The rules READ, IMPORTANT!
1. Signing up means showing up. If something important comes up, let us know.
2. You may not ask to be promoted to leader. (This does not count for co-hosts.)
3. Players that are in a different party chat or do not have a microphone are more likely to be kicked. Having a mic is a lot more fun for all players, including you, if you can talk with each other and with the host.

inv BIOC

Remember, that is only valid for this volume, you will need to do the same for the others if you want to stay in the lobby for longer.​
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

One more thing: please rate the lobby once it’s over. It will help us to get more and better lobbies in the future. (Obviously this means you also have to use the RSVP-function, so don’t forget about that either.)

That is all! See you at the 50th BIOC Lobby Event!
- Robiu5991
Other links
Official BIOC Home Page
Official YouTube Channel
Official BIOC Map Submission Thead
Official BIOC Map Database

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hey guys, just as a quick warning, my internet's been pretty bad the last few days. I'm planning on doing everything in my power to make it work well in time for the lobby, but I apologize if for any reason I'm a little late.

I Crush All

Master
Jan 31, 2013
Hey guys, just as a quick warning, my internet's been pretty bad the last few days. I'm planning on doing everything in my power to make it work well in time for the lobby, but I apologize if for any reason I'm a little late.

Hey Robiuss could we play one of my maps i would like your opinion i have tested it and it plays great.
Map: Solar Forge
Gametype: Phagine
Fileshare: I Crush All
Link to Map:http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/i crush all/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=f34ef8af-ece7-4cff-9c84-aecc424db5bf
Link to Gametype:http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/i crush all/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameSettings&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=84716654-afb6-49af-9c50-f1694c0f545a

P.S. for some reason the gametype comes up as Verifying instead of Phagine

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hey guys, I just wanted to thank everyone who signed up for my lobby: a weird thing, AzureXPD, ChosenSpartan52, Demonik89, Dylanm987, g father1259, I Crush All, jaguarsbulldog, JEEP77, OscarTheForger, REMkings, Robius5991, SexyStarfish, SGR Beezy, TheRedChameleon, Tomtris, u1trasian, Wolferious, Zandril, For those of you who participated and enjoyed it, please leave a good host rating above by clicking the green check mark button. Overall, aside from the 2 crashes and multiple blackscreens, I had a ton of fun with you guys. Thank you all so much for participating and celebrating the BIOC 50th lobby anniversary with me, it was an honour!

Reactions: Zandril
Status
Not open for further replies.