Event 50th BIOC Lobby

wytj.png
Ever heard of Bloodthirst: Infection Only Customs? Yes? No? Derp? Well, if not, we're a custom games group providing Halo Customs with awesome Flood-only lobbies for you to join and have a great time playing and testing Flood maps. To date we have collectively hosted 49 lobbies. It has been a hell of a journey so far, so we want to do something special to mark our 50th lobby.

REMkings said:
Hey everyone!

Welcome to the official BIOC 50th Lobby Event!

On Sunday August 11th, 2013, all of the BIOC Hosts will celebrate our 50th lobby in a 9.5 hour long custom game event where we follow up each other’s lobbies and provide a whole day of what we like and do best: Playing the latest and greatest Flood maps with you, the members of our community! Like mentioned, we are going to do things a little bit differently this time so be my guest as everything is explained in detail!

- On behalf of the BIOC staff,

REMkings

Edit: PA1NTS can no longer make it. The lobby will now only be 7.5 hours. Awwwwww. :(
:potogold: Update: We have found not one but two people who willl be replacing PA1NTS, so the lobby can now be extended to 11,5 hours!! woot woot

Bloodthirsty? - The juicy details
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's right, pack your sandwiches and an extra grenade, this is going to be a Floody marathon! Get it? Bloody marathon... Oh whatever, its a British term anyway.

Where was I... ahh yes! For this very special occasion, the lobby will have four BIOC hosts taking the reins for a couple of hours each. Just about every good Flood map in Halo 4 will be played, from epic linear progression maps to the most tactile Last Stand maps.

The lobby will be split up into five game threads, this allows you to sign up to either just one volume, or all of it! Remember, if you sign up to only one volume, be a top lad and make room for members that have signed up to the following section.

We have decided that maps cannot be submitted to be played at this event. This way we can play as many of the best maps as possible. But of course, you can submit maps to be played in future BIOC lobbies.

Following are the links to the five volumes of the BIOC 50th Lobby. Each has their own schedule of maps to play. Pick any and as many as you fancy. Further details will be provided in the lobby threads themselves.

The 5 4 6 Volumes of the 50th BIOC Lobby

Volume I - “We've Only Just Begun”
Host - REMkings
Start Time - 12:00 PM EST
Handover Time - 2:00 PM EST
Schedule -

1. Coal Dust
2. Our Daily Bread
3. When Running Fails
4. Lone Spirit Pass
5. 8 O’Clock Reminiscence
6. Maybe more maps if we haven’t reached the ending time yet

Link - Sign up!

Volume II - "The Horde that Never Ends"
Host - Elliot
Start Time - 2:00 PM EST
Handover Time - 4:00 PM EST
Schedule -

1. Broadcast
2. Safehouse
3. Drillsite
4. Destitute in Chains
5. A Feast For Crows
6. Ravaged Relay
7. Aihab Redux

Link - Sign up!

Volume III - "Insert Clever Lobby Name Here"

A kiss to anyone that understands the reference.

Host - The 0micron
Start Time - 4:00 PM EST
Handover Time - 5:30 PM EST
Schedule -

1. Drifter
2. Devil's Triangle
3. A Feast For Crows (Collapsed)
4. Shipwreck 007
5. Villa Del Pena
6. Begotten

Link - Sign up!

Volume IV - "Send... More... Paramedics..."
Host - Robius5991
Start Time - 5:30 PM EST
Handover Time - 7:30 PM EST
Schedule -

1. Coal Dust
2. 8 O'Clock Reminiscence
3. Our Daily Bread
4. Forsaken
5. Purgatory
6. Begotten
7. Refugee's Bend
8. Quarantine

Link - Sign up!

Volume V - "We Resist, But We Will Fail"
Host - TomTris
Start Time - 7:30 PM EST
Handover Time - 9:30 PM EST
Schedule -

1. Broadcast
2. Home on a Bayou
3. Shipwreck 007
4. Airliner 007
5. Nowhere, USA
6. Lone Spirits Pass
7. Fort Affliction
8. Drillsite
9. More maps if time allows.

Link - Sign up!

Volume IV - "The Final Stand"
Host - Swash983
Start Time - 9:30 PM EST
Handover Time - 11:30 PM EST
Schedule -

1. Derailed
2. Aihab Redux
3. Fort Affliction
4. Mad World
5..Our Daily Bread
6. Oracle
7. And More if we have time.

Link - Sign up!

Okay, I guess that is everything you need to know. Bloody hell, this thing was hard to set up. I hope everything runs smoothly!

We hope to see you there... you competitive Muggles too!

One more thing!

I almost forgot to say;

Back in 2011 REMkings came up with this brilliant idea to host regular Infection lobbies in Halo: Reach. Two years on, he is still here working hard as ever under the same name: Bloodthirst: Infection Only Customs. Since the day he sent me a message, asking if I would like to get involved, he has worked incredibly hard to bring something special to the community. Even though many of us now share the weight of keeping this thing going, Remco was the one with the persistence and drive to make it happen. So, erm, thanks Rem. Its been fun.

One more thing!

I almost forgot to say;

Back in 2011 REMkings came up with this brilliant idea to host regular Infection lobbies in Halo: Reach. Two years on, he is still here working hard as ever under the same name: Bloodthirst: Infection Only Customs. Since the day he sent me a message, asking if I would like to get involved, he has worked incredibly hard to bring something special to the community. Even though many of us now share the weight of keeping this thing going, Remco was the one with the persistence and drive to make it happen. So, erm, thanks Rem. Its been fun.

Awwww :'D
That's so sweet of you, pal. I couldn't have done it without you guys though. I'm so glad with the current occupancy of the staff, it's an awesome group of friends and lovely people. Great write-up also!

Reactions: Buddy
Hhhmmm, I might well join. Plus I wanna speak to robius5991 also. He wanted to play one of my maps but I was away and didnt get the message in time. So I need to speak to him then. :) and well done on 50 lobbies!

Unfortunately I cannot make it. I initially thought I could host but unfortunately I can't. Sorry guys. Big time sorry. I'll have a lobby up on monday (our 51st lobby! :p)

We are currently approaching some people to possibly replace Paints and be a BIOC host for once. Stay tuned.

And in fact, we have found two lovely people who will be helping us out, thus extending the lobby from 9,5 hours to 11,5 hours total!! :D

I will update the links as soon as the new volumes have been posted.

Reactions: PandaMan