Flood 21/12/2012

goldpillaer

Qualified
May 3, 2014
21/12/2012 (version 0.4) - highly detailed map with awsome details

The map has lots of details from a club with flashing light's and gizmos to a shooting rang with exploding targets , from a general store with computers, tv, weapons and armer abilities, to a dealer ship that repairs vehicles and has a warthog with no turent, a living quarters with a hologram of 2 astroids a desk and a bed, and lets not forget the abandoned house, or the roof tops filled with billboards. But lets not forget the cave were the 3000 curse was released due to construction to...

Read more about this map...

goldpillaer

Qualified
May 3, 2014
If you can host the map on your file share, you should be able to access recent screenshots on Waypoint. The links I provided above should give you all of the details you need.
I took some screenshots, but when I tried to upload them it sais that I need to be a gold member but I ran out of gold. could you still check out my map though please.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
I took some screenshots, but when I tried to upload them it sais that I need to be a gold member but I ran out of gold. could you still check out my map though please.
I'm sorry, bud. Screenshots are required for a reason. I would suggest asking a friend on the site to take screenshots for you. If you don't get some sreenshots in here in the next day or so, we will lock the thread. Once you renew your Gold subscription, just let one of staff know and we'll unlock this thread so you can post screenshots.

Last edited:

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
I'm sorry, bud. Screenshots are required for a reason. I would suggest asking a friend on the site to take screenshots for you. If you don't get some sreenshots in here in the next day or so, we will lock the thread. Once you renew your Gold subscription, just let one of staff know and we'll unlock this thread so you can post screenshots.
I'll download the map and take the screenshots :)

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Alright, I played it today with a friend. It actually looks pretty good, but you need to make a trait zone (0% movement and jump height) above the whole map. Otherwise it's just too easy to break it. Also I find that it's kind of laggy; don't know where that is coming from... Probably you used to much random stuff i don't know.

I know nothing about gameplay yet. :p

Reactions: goldpillaer

wizton

Master
Sep 17, 2013
England
www.youtube.com
Alright, I played it today with a friend. It actually looks pretty good, but you need to make a trait zone (0% movement and jump height) above the whole map. Otherwise it's just too easy to break it. Also I find that it's kind of laggy; don't know where that is coming from... Probably you used to much random stuff i don't know.

coughcoughcoughcoughcough

Reactions: Buddy

wizton

Master
Sep 17, 2013
England
www.youtube.com

And yes, even I could break the map...

Reactions: Buddy

goldpillaer

Qualified
May 3, 2014
Alright, I played it today with a friend. It actually looks pretty good, but you need to make a trait zone (0% movement and jump height) above the whole map. Otherwise it's just too easy to break it. Also I find that it's kind of laggy; don't know where that is coming from... Probably you used t

o much random stuff i don't know.

Thanks:),should I also put on roof tops movement traits. Did you play split screen because I only had lag when I would play split screen

Last edited:

goldpillaer

Qualified
May 3, 2014
Go round deleting all the real unnecessary pieces, plus check if you have used objects with lots of edges or vectors or whatever, correct me if I'm wrong but I think they are a big lag causer
So I should get rid of some of the details or weapons,cuz its all important expect the vehicles and weapons