Mini Game ODST DOMINION [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSpiteful

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2013
Okay then... Please. Since it is "cruddy" Please show me your dominion map. That is all I can say. Also please ask Budddyyy to see this then conclusion solved instead of insulting someone. And you may say that I insulted him when I just criticized him. Their is a difference. Also I'll insult you. Hey I don't care how my map is. I stopped forging after scrapyard lol. It's a first generation map you BK. I could make a 10x better map but I am now a competitive player. Tell anyone about me and I'm sure they'll say something about how decent of a player I am. I don't care I got a feature and I never brought it up. Shadow did to back me up and I appreciate it. Just show me your dominion map that is sooo not cruddy and also if you don't have one which I'm sure you don't then show a good map and I will take back all words I said. By the way I love how you call shadow a bum buddy when you're doing the same for this kid who posted this map for criticism lol.

Pmsl. You suck at halo looool. Why would i want to make a dominion map? aha. Calling me a BK? im so offended. I guess us BKs play at EGL FFA tournaments around the UK. So how many tournaments have you played at and won? because i have been to 4 FFA tournaments for EGL alone and i have won 2 of them and placed second and third in the others. So enlighten me.

You are constantly relying on Shadow kryptiic to back you up too. To be honest you dont really want to start arguments with someone that has a large fanbase like myself.

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
i know for a fact i would never host a game and include that cruddy scrapyard dominion map. Whereas this map i would include because of its drop in feature. Jorrileys map could do with filling but regardless you come into this discussion and make clear and bold big headed statements about the map. You think your an established forger but you're not. You got a feature. So what? i don't see any of your other "great" maps being used. Take it from someone who hosts lobbies, i would rather use a map with creativity like this one than anything you have ever made. You can try to combat my argument by getting your bum buddy to try and rebel but i dont care. Creative forgers are better than text-book forgers like yourself. To be honest you don't even deserve a feature and most likely only got it because you was one of the people who made a map in early days while the game was still considered "new", people like Budddyyy who is a great forger deserve features because his unique map ideas. Check him out for yourself. GG

Granted I haven't played the map either and therefore can't give any feedback but what you're saying to a competitive forger is quite frankly ridiculous. Now I'll agree with Torta as the map looks way to open and cross mapping will most likely occur and make the game stressful for any player that may play on it. Also uniqueness doesn't matter if gameplay doesn't play will for either team as it needs to be balanced out in a way that makes sure that either team will be able to take any of the objectives.

Torta's map also plays extremely well and at first I had my doubts as I had not tried his map and let me tell you spiteful , that map is anything but "cruddy". It plays well and the gameplay and map flow are alot better than I initially thought , so before you try giving him grief I'd say play the damn map before making any statements like the one you've just made. Granted he hasn't played the map but Torta has been competitively forging for 2 years and I think I even some of his handy work in Reach , that and he's also very well recognized among competitive groups so I'm sure as hell he know's what he's talking about when he see's these screenshots.

Lastly , trying to bring Buddyyy into an argument that has nothing to do with him is just pathetic so please stay your tongue now.

Okay then... Please. Since it is "cruddy" Please show me your dominion map. That is all I can say. Also please ask Budddyyy to see this then conclusion solved instead of insulting someone. And you may say that I insulted him when I just criticized him. Their is a difference. Also I'll insult you. Hey I don't care how my map is. I stopped forging after scrapyard lol. It's a first generation map you BK. I could make a 10x better map but I am now a competitive player. Tell anyone about me and I'm sure they'll say something about how decent of a player I am. I don't care I got a feature and I never brought it up. Shadow did to back me up and I appreciate it. Just show me your dominion map that is sooo not cruddy and also if you don't have one which I'm sure you don't then show a good map and I will take back all words I said. By the way I love how you call shadow a bum buddy when you're doing the same for this kid who posted this map for criticism lol.

Let's not forget that you also play with other competitive forgers who give you constant feedback and constructive criticize on how to improve your maps.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Pmsl. You suck at halo looool. Why would i want to make a dominion map? aha. Calling me a BK? im so offended. I guess us BKs play at EGL FFA tournaments around the UK. So how many tournaments have you played at and won? because i have been to 4 FFA tournaments for EGL alone and i have won 2 of them and placed second and third in the others. So enlighten me.

You are constantly relying on Shadow kryptiic to back you up too. To be honest you dont really want to start arguments with someone that has a large fanbase like myself.
That was a really, really pathetic post. You can't back yourself up with your fan base and the claim that you play in tournaments. I'm surprised you didn't end this with "1 v 1 me bro."

Torta came off a little harsh here, but his feedback was based in reality. He does know a good amount about Dominion, I've seen him play enough of it and study it to support him on that. And yes, you can in fact make judgments of a map based on screenshots. You can't explain every little things, but the big issues of a map usually shine through via images to players who have played enough to see the issue before or who have forged enough to have made the mistake themselves. This whole argument is getting out of hand though, so I'd advise you all to take it to PM's or drop it, you aren't helping the map creator anymore.

Finally, for everyone involved, I'd suggest you take another look at this. I wrote it for situations just like this one. Different parts apply to different people.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
You qouted mine but didn't qoute the fact that he just said "1v1 Sanctuary GB settings". So surely you should be qouting him and not me?
You brought that into the conversation, and yes, Torta shouldn't have taken the bait and gone that way with it. Either way, neither one of you is taking the conversation into the realm of status and who is more MLG Pro, that has nothing to do with the map or the situation, and if you think it does then you are both seriously missing the point.

Try to keep on track, and please keep it civil. For the "First Gold Host on Halo Customs" you aren't being very mature. It doesn't matter whether the others are mature or not, dropping to their level is just as bad as starting at it.

iSpiteful

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2013
You brought that into the conversation, and yes, Torta shouldn't have taken the bait and gone that way with it. Either way, neither one of you is taking the conversation into the realm of status and who is more MLG Pro, that has nothing to do with the map or the situation, and if you think it does then you are both seriously missing the point.

Try to keep on track, and please keep it civil. For the "First Gold Host on Halo Customs" you aren't being very mature. It doesn't matter whether the others are mature or not, dropping to their level is just as bad as starting at it.

Agreed. Jor is my friend and he was talking to me in the party when the degrading comments were made by torta. The map may need work but the way he just tried to negatively hate on the map and act big-headed annoyed both the map creator and myself. Regardless the situation did go off topic and i am not posting on this anymore. Thanks and Laters ^^

Reactions: Skyward Shoe

Jorriley

Expert
Mar 30, 2013
This is not what is supposed to be going on in my map posting. The reason everything looks scattered is 1 budget 2 that's just how I build my maps I like it and so do other people so I took your advice but I'm not changing it because opinions are opinions and this isn't a competitive map also I will leave this post up for 1 more hour then I am deleting and reposting so this argument never happened

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee
Status
Not open for further replies.