[Mar 26, 2013] Alliance Trailer Creation (Effecting Fate Machinima) (Zeezke99)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
Hello ladies and gentlemen. If any of you have been following our forums on http://halocustoms.com/threads/community-changing-web-series-halo-machinima.1295/, then you would know we are reaching the production stages for this machinima. For everyone else, well you just learned.
With that, let me tell you where the fun begins.
We need you, the halo community, to assist us in this machinima. Without you, our machinima will not thrive, because it is based on your actions. How you perform, whatever community wins the battles, will determine the coarse that this story will take.
All we really need to do, is create advertising trailers. This is where this forum comes in. We need players that are willing to cooperate to help make an awesome trailer. What do you say? Wanna help create a legend?
movieposter-jpg.1514

The Zoid

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
Hungary
Heyy guys! I couldn't come, maybe next occasion if it's at this time. 'cause its perfect for me at least and I would really love to help...

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
My deepest apologies. My XBL account is current;y having technical issues with security issues. You see, you can't have 2 accounts with one email, unless you sign them both up with different emails, and switch one's email to match the other. But then you confuse the system and it messes everything up. My apologies, I have been working very hard to fix this.

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
My deepest apologies. My XBL account is current;y having technical issues with security issues. You see, you can't have 2 accounts with one email, unless you sign them both up with different emails, and switch one's email to match the other. But then you confuse the system and it messes everything up. My apologies, I have been working very hard to fix this. Just waiting for a call from XBOX live now... Anyone want to wish me luck?

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
My deepest apologies. My XBL account is current;y having technical issues with security issues. You see, you can't have 2 accounts with one email, unless you sign them both up with different emails, and switch one's email to match the other. But then you confuse the system and it messes everything up. My apologies, I have been working very hard to fix this. Just waiting for a call from XBOX live now... Anyone want to wish me luck?

SeanM666

Proficient
Feb 24, 2013
NEW MEXICO
good luck

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
thanks, I got it resolved... only took a 45 min called with microsoft (20 mins on hold) Ill reschedule and be sure to let you know when it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.