[Jul 24, 2014] BIOC Lobby - "Guts" (REMkings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
biocthreadsignup.png

Hey everyone!

It's time for another BIOC Lobby! This lobby will go on for a long time, because I have quite a maps to test and afterwards I also plan on playing some of my personal favorite maps. If you have any maps to test, just leave me a comment down below and provide the links to the map and gametype. Hope to see you there!

"Guts" - Details
Host's HaloCustoms username: REMkings
Host's Gamertag: REMkings
Day of hosting: Thursday July 24th, 2014
Start Time: 3 pm EST
End Time (approximately): 7 pm EST

Description: We're going to test quite some Flood maps, and after we're done a lot more fun Flood maps.

Schedule:
1. The Cold White Chorus - T
2. The Blemished Parish - T
3. Cédricville Unleashed - T
4. Percy - footage needed for screenshots
5. YOUR MAPS
6. YOUR MAPS
7. Our Daily Bread
8. Last Stand: Township
9. When Running Fails
10. City of Grey
11. Something Shocking
12. etc.

We’ll play what YOU want to play!

According to BIOC standards, you can also submit a map, whether it is for testing or just something that you enjoy. If you want us to play a certain map in this lobby, just make sure to give us a heads up in a comment below. You also need to have it in your fileshare so we can download it!

The rules READ, IMPORTANT!

1. Signing up means showing up. If something important comes up, let me know.

2. You may not ask to be promoted to leader. (This does not count for co-hosts.)

3. Players that are in a different party chat or do not have a microphone are more likely to be kicked. Having a mic is a lot more fun for all players, including you, if you can talk with each other and with the host.

How to join

In order to be able to join this lobby, there's one final thing you have to do.

You must make sure to send the following message to the host on Xbox Live (gamertag below), 15 minutes before my lobby begins:

inv BIOC

The host of this lobby is: REMkings

Finally, please use the RSVP-function on top of this page, that way I'll know you're planning to join. Sending the message like I just explained is obligatory in order to actually be able to join, though.

That is all! See you in my lobby!

- Remmy

Links

Official BIOC Home Page

Official YouTube Channel

Official BIOC Map Submission Thread

Official BIOC Map Database

Official BIOC Feedback Hub

Last edited:

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
I'd love to play some Infection on Sunday. However, July 24th is Thursday, not Sunday. So, is this lobby going to be tomorrow, or will it actually be on Sunday?

If Shoe and I have the chance to prep the map beforehand, I wouldn't mind testing It Came From the S Bend. If not, I'll just be excited to play some other quality Infection maps. I may find a map or two by other authors which may be worth trying out in the meantime as well.

Reactions: REMkings

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
This lobby is actually on Thursday. I'm home alone this week, you see. So I don't need to worry about waking anyone up at home.
But... I might host another lobby this Sunday also.

Status
Not open for further replies.