[Jul 13, 2014] BIOC Lobby - "The Return of the REM" (REMkings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
biocthreadsignup.png

Hey everyone!

It's been way too long since I last held a custom games lobby, so it's about time we play some Flood again. It won't be a long lobby as I'm hoping to join Master Debaytes' Throwback lobby around 2 PM EST. Anyway, just some quick map testing and fun overall are to be scheduled for this lobby.

Host's Party Name - Details
Host's HaloCustoms username: REMkings
Host's Gamertag: REMkings
Day of hosting: Sunday July 13th, 2014
Start Time: 1 pm EST
End Time (approximately): 3 pm EST

Description: We're probably going to test a couple of maps, not to much else this time around.

Schedule:
1. Maps to test (not exactly sure yet on the playlist)

We’ll play what YOU want to play!

According to BIOC standards, you can also submit a map, whether it is for testing or just something that you enjoy. If you want us to play a certain map in this lobby, just make sure to give us a heads up in a comment below. You also need to have it in your fileshare so we can download it!

The rules READ, IMPORTANT!

1. Signing up means showing up. If something important comes up, let me know.

2. You may not ask to be promoted to leader. (This does not count for co-hosts.)

3. Players that are in a different party chat or do not have a microphone are more likely to be kicked. Having a mic is a lot more fun for all players, including you, if you can talk with each other and with the host.

How to join

In order to be able to join this lobby, there's one final thing you have to do.

You must make sure to send the following message to the host on Xbox Live (gamertag below), 15 minutes before my lobby begins:

inv BIOC

The host of this lobby is: REMkings

Finally, please use the RSVP-function on top of this page, that way I'll know you're planning to join. Sending the message like I just explained is obligatory in order to actually be able to join, though.

That is all! See you in my lobby!

- Remmy

Links

Official BIOC Home Page

Official YouTube Channel

Official BIOC Map Submission Thread

Official BIOC Map Database

Official BIOC Feedback Hub

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
I'm probably going to be a little late. It will be a very short lobby because I'm going to join Debaytes' throwback lobby too.

Status
Not open for further replies.