Halo YouTube Featuring

Z3MAST3R

Flaming Ninja
Jan 21, 2013
United Kingdom
www.twitch.tv
Hello people.
This thread is to inform you that I have created a YouTube channel and am going to start making videos in the near future.
Link: www.youtube.com/user/z3mast3rhd

The two main things I will be doing are:
1.) Map Features
2.) Gameplay Features
Submit Here: >Maps< >Gameplay<
(Please Note: Only Submit maps and gameplays which you know are good. If you are not sure if your map is good, ask someone but before submitting or send me a message on Halo Customs)
Also please be aware that submitting something does not mean you will automatically get featured.

I do already have some great maps submitted but I do not have enough to get going (And no gameplay submissions:(). This means I need your maps and gameplays!

Thank you for reading. Hope to see some submissions. :)

P.S: Quick shoutout to Shockbolt21 and Splatermaster2 who have already submitted maps.
P.P.S: This also means I will be hosting some custom lobbies for testing, so be on the lookout.

Z3MAST3R

Flaming Ninja
Jan 21, 2013
United Kingdom
www.twitch.tv
Ha, I remember submitting it, but it was ages ago, so I don't remember which map/maps were sent in. Could you remind me?

Also, I've ben subscribed to you for a long time, but just yesterday I unsubbed because I thought you'd never upload anything... I'll sub again, though.

lol, never mind.:p The maps you submitted were Midway and Battleship. Videos will start roughly 3rd-10th July hopefully.

Z3MAST3R

Flaming Ninja
Jan 21, 2013
United Kingdom
www.twitch.tv
NEEDING YOUR OPINION
So I was due to make a video today because my blue snowball arrived, however it has arrived damaged :( and does not work meaning I have to send it back. There are two options:
1.) Make a video anyway with my computer's in-built mic.
or
2.) Wait until a new one arrives and make a higher quality video.
Please respond as I need to know soon!
Thanks

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
I have come across loads of problems.:mad: Also I am going away on holiday soon so the mic won't arrive before. It is extremely frustrating for me and I hope you can stick with me and enjoy other content on youtube while you wait.

If you need some help , I'll be glad to help out best I can ^.^.

Reactions: Z3MAST3R