Halo The Halo Youtubers

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Youtube_Logo_2005.png
Looking for Halo Content on YouTube?
Look no Further than here!
This is the official account for 343 Industries, developer of Halo 4.​
The official channel for Red vs. Blue, Achievement Hunter, RT Shorts, and lots more.

Here players can expect to see & download the best of Halo custom games.
They feature maps from us, as well as many maps from the community.
They also Feature Forge Tutorials.
User's Psychoduck and A J YUSI are on The Halo Forge Epidemic.​
Mr. Pokephile Productions

High-Grade Halo 4 Maps & In depth Halo 4 Forge Tutorials all in one place.

Ready Up Live

Entertaining Halo gameplay, fails, news, and more!
Covering everything you need to know about Bungie's Destiny.
Destiny News has you covered!
Official channel of Greenskull and ReadyUpLive.
Home of the Green's Machines series that is featured on Halo Waypoint.

Minolta1034

He creates videos for Ready Up Live about Halo, Minecraft, and other games.
He reports news, analyze information, and occasionally offers his opinions about certain aspects of the Halo universe, or gaming in general.

Nak3d Eli

Here you'll find high level Halo 4 gameplay, tutorials, world record speedruns, and casual shenanigans with friends.
Ducain23

Covers all Halo related news, gameplay, and custom maps.

oomishday3
Makes and Features Mini game and Race Maps.

He is oomishday3 on Halo Customs.

Team Epiphany

They are just a group of guys recording ourselves playing Video Games with all the fun antics that come with it.

Halo4Follower

Stay tuned for plenty of content of Halo 4 News, Top 10 Series, Fails, Machinima, Forge reviews, and more!

Bravo
ALL HALO ALL DAY! Gameplays, commentaries, analysis, Halo 4 news, and fun videos, every day!

CMNeir

A channel dedicated to showing you tricks and glitches in Halo 4, Halo Reach, Halo 3 & Halo 2! Many other shows to be viewed too!

Podtacular
The Official Podtacular Channel.
PodTV brings you videos from the Unofficial Halo Universe.
He is Dust Storm on Halo Customs

CrazyConeClan

The CrazyConeClan is a group of friends who play video games. They host a weekly map spotlight.

They are CrazyConeClan on Halo Customs.

SOLIDSNAKEeeXBL
"The names man... potato man.
Don't question it roll with it!"
He posts the recaps for Spades N AZ's Sessions.
He also posts Let's play's, playthroughs,and walkthroughs for other games.
He is SOLIDSNAKEee on Halo Customs

Online Knights
Posts Map Reviews, along with assorted Lets playsof different games.
They have a sponsored group, OnlineKnights, and are Robius5991, H2AK0N, and GryffinGuy on Halo Customs.

0IAH
Does Glitch and Map Spotlights

He is 0IAH on Halo Customs

Z3R0FLAME
All for fun, fun for all.
Halo 4 and COD4 content.
He is Z3R0FLAME on Halocustoms.

Halo Channels I missed? Put a link in the comments and I'll add it to the list!

Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
team epiphany has shity machinmas and my little brother could think of better jokes and he's 8
I mean half of there jokes are about farts or shit and the other half are about mexicans tits and hookers
Quote "can I poop on your chest I like it" I mean how are there so much fans of that crap
oh it's because all there big fans are 10 year olds who are too young to know better
its sad that disney is more funny

Reactions: 0IAH

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Thanks Tomtris! Gotta say this was unexpected in a good way!By the way I don't just do Halo videos , I also do Let's play's and playthroughs/walkthroughs to :).

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
I haven't had the time to make videos as of lately. For those who are wondering, I'll be back in the swing of things during the summer. Otherwise, you'll see my Forge maps.

oomishday3

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2013
Kentucky
I'm looking to get one of my maps featured on anyone's YouTube channel... Do you know of anyone who can make this happen?
most people have some way they take submissions. ducain has a forum thing through 343i.org and readyuplive i think. THFE uses 343i.org. team epiphany... i have no idea lol. i take submissions through youtube messages

0IAH

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
STL
team epiphany has shity machinmas and my little brother could think of better jokes and he's 8
I mean half of there jokes are about farts or shit and the other half are about mexicans tits and hookers
Quote "can I poop on your chest I like it" I mean how are there so much fans of that crap
oh it's because all there big fans are 10 year olds who are too young to know better
They also have taken some ideas from my friends and not give them credit for their inventions at all. Some of my friends have uploaded inventions before them on their channel and they take it and put it on their channel because they know their channel is bigger so it won't matter... One invention on Halo:Reach my friend had and Team0Epiphany stole it :(

Reactions: top shot 125594
Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
They also have taken some ideas from my friends and not give them credit for their inventions at all. Some of my friends have uploaded inventions before them on their channel and they take it and put it on their channel because they know their channel is bigger so it won't matter... One invention on Halo:Reach my friend had and Team0Epiphany stole it :(
I'm so sorry :oops:

0IAH

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
STL
did you notice that for the majority of their videos that they always begin by saying random stuff and there like "oh...are we recording?" LOLOL

Reactions: top shot 125594