Halo The Halo Youtubers

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
POST NUMBER 2
(Since Appearently You Can only have 20 Images in one post. :teddy:)
United Forges

Halo 4 Customs Map Features
He is storming legend on Halo Customs

1.jpg
BeyondEntertainment

Beyond Entertainment is a content hub for many Halo players, personalities, montage editors and more. Their highest priority is providing viewers with top-quality Halo content from montages to live shows, and everything in between.

Sauceyyyyy

MLG Gamplayer for Beyond Enterainment

Ninja
Professional Halo player in the PLG.

MrTellitToYa

Makes Random Gaming videos, Including Halo.
He is Half Millennium on Halo Customs.

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
You should only post images for the most subscribed YouTube channels. It seems a bit unorganized to have them all scattered into two different posts.
By the way, you definitely need to add OnlineKnights and Insanmiac man! What's wrong with you?! :eek:

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee

0IAH

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
STL
You should only post images for the most subscribed YouTube channels. It seems a bit unorganized to have them all scattered into two different posts.
By the way, you definitely need to add OnlineKnights man! What's wrong with you?! :eek:

why do the most subscribed youtubers need any more promotion than the little youtubers? youtube already promotes them enough

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
why do the most subscribed youtubers need any more promotion than the little youtubers? youtube already promotes them enough
I knew someone was going to leave a comment like that. It has nothing to do with promoting any one. I just suggested that because almost 100% of all youtubers with high subscriber numbers have legitimate channels. If I could only suggest 3 Halo channels to someone right now, it would be THFE, Rooster Teeth, and Insanmiac. I believe together they provide the most diversity of Halo content with quality. Regardless of the number of subscribers they have. Plus, a majority of the time, high subscriber numbers means a good, quality, reliable channel anyways. I just suggested that you only give the highest subscribed channels pictures because you can't include more than 20 pictures in a post.

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland

Hey the thread is called "The Halo Youtubers" regardless if they're bigger than us.I feel your pain , trust me I do but I can't deny they put out good content that is pretty great ;).

I knew someone was going to leave a comment like that. It has nothing to do with promoting any one. I just suggested that because almost 100% of all youtubers with high subscriber numbers have legitimate channels. If I could only suggest 3 Halo channels to someone right now, it would be THFE, Rooster Teeth, and Insanmiac. I believe together they provide the most diversity of Halo content with quality. Regardless of the number of subscribers they have. Plus, a majority of the time, high subscriber numbers means a good, quality, reliable channel anyways. I just suggested that you only give the highest subscribed channels pictures because you can't include more than 20 pictures in a post.

As for the pictures I'll say this , it'd be abit on fair to have only the larger Halo youtubers have their pictures posted but I understand what you mean by this :p.

James Maynee

Novice
Sep 10, 2013
You left out quite a few halo 3 "pros" that have active youtubes such as walshy, Neighbor ect ect but nice list.
I don't (personally) like to watch Halo 4 and/or Reach gameplay as it bores me but i could happily watch Halo 3 for hours.
Quite a few people still stream Halo 3 (along with reach and Halo 4) on twitch check it out for some live action maybe? Halo Twitch Live

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
it would be awesome, if there were a league of halo youtubers, just like how there is a league of minecraft youtubers

True enough but if people force themselves to sit down to one game it can get quite boring and tiresome, if/when this happens it becomes difficult to make entertaining content. I'd prefer to watch someone who's enjoying what they're doing and someone who plays through several games, a person who makes entertaining videos rather than someone dragging out something they hate.

True enough but if people force themselves to sit down to one game it can get quite boring and tiresome, if/when this happens it becomes difficult to make entertaining content. I'd prefer to watch someone who's enjoying what they're doing and someone who plays through several games, a person who makes entertaining videos rather than someone dragging out something they hate.
good point :oops::p