Gaming Win A Destiny Beta Code! - contest is over

Sponsored by ArmorWatcher.com!

EDIT: The contest is now over, EPICHAIR212 won the code :)
The number was 283, and he got closest to it with 276.

Alright guys, I have a spare Destiny Beta Code I need to get rid of and I feel like someone here deserves one. Not sure yet who deserves it most though, so we're going to play a little game. Winner gets the code, losers get boo'd.

Anyways, here are the rules:
  • I have a number in mind, between 0 and 777.
  • You can guess one number per reply.
  • You may not post multiple replies in a row.
  • I may add a rule if needed.
Good luck.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Sponsored by ArmorWatcher.com!

Alright guys, I have a spare Destiny Beta Code I need to get rid of and I feel like someone here deserves one. Not sure yet who deserves it most though, so we're going to play a little game. Winner gets the code, losers get boo'd.

Anyways, here are the rules:
  • I have a number in mind, between 0 and 777.
  • You can guess one number per reply.
  • You may not post multiple replies in a row.
  • I may add a rule if needed.
Good luck.

1. Is the winner the closest after a certain amount of time? Or is it the first person to guess? In the case of the second way of doing it there will be an issue with the system if the thread doesn't keep getting replies.

2. My Guess is 567

1. Is the winner the closest after a certain amount of time? Or is it the first person to guess? In the case of the second way of doing it there will be an issue with the system if the thread doesn't keep getting replies.

2. My Guess is 567

1. Closest guess after a certain amount of time.

2. Nope.

P.S. http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/1nribw/win_a_destiny_beta_code/ and https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=329405110536804&id=175218172622166

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Well with it posted on Reddit and Facebook I don't see how anyone here is going to have a shot at it. I love how one guy guessed a number way higher than 777 though.

Guess 2: 259 (Carter's number from Reach.)

Well with it posted on Reddit and Facebook I don't see how anyone here is going to have a shot at it. I love how one guy guessed a number way higher than 777 though.

Guess 2: 259 (Carter's number from Reach.)

Reddit and Facebook are different codes, don't worry.
On the other hand, if you participate in all three, you have a higher chance of getting one, or maybe two?

When will this end? I need to know this so I can guess at the last possible m oment and have the highest chance of victory.

You just wasted a perfect guess there, but ah well.
The contest thing will end soon, but the person who gets the exact number wins, and if nobody gets it, the person who was closest to it wins.
Guessing at the last possible moment does nothing to increase your chances...

Feb 17, 2013
Ohio, United States
I
You just wasted a perfect guess there, but ah well.
The contest thing will end soon, but the person who gets the exact number wins, and if nobody gets it, the person who was closest to it wins.
Guessing at the last possible moment does nothing to increase your chances...
Of course it increases your chances.... Less numbers to pick from, therefore greater chance.
My Guess : 69 :