Halo Weapon Ideas.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
So, it was brought up that some of the community wanted more out of the box weapons. I personally think all the weapons added in H4 were either unique or something we've been wanting for a while(save saw & incineration canon).I'd like it if every one posted ideas here to weapons they'd like in a future Halo. It could even be a custom only weapon(Golf Club in Halo: Reach).

P.S. please put each weapon idea in a different post and like a post if you like the weapon. Feel free to give feedback.

I'll start.

Reactions: NinetysBorn

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
How about a Club Gun. It looks like a metal baseball bat that fires like a shotgun(bullets go in one slot used shells pop out another that's on the other side.) If you melee with it its the same as if you hammer with the Gravity Hammer. I think this would only work as a customs only weapon.

Reactions: Barajuana

evergreen948

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sydney, Straya
How about a club gun. It looks like a metal baseball bat that fires like a shotgun(bullets go in one slot used shells pop out another that's on the other side.) If you melee with it its the same as if you hammer with the Gravity Hammer. I think this would only work as a customs only weapon.
That would be SOO op in matchmaking but it would spark many great custom gametypes.

I really wanna see them add a new grenade. Maybe one that has a sort of tesla effect. They also need to bring back the mauler, smg, brute shot and plasma rifle.

evergreen948

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sydney, Straya
One more, The Sniper Launcher. A rocket launcher type weapon that takes FOREVER to reload and has to reload after one shot. it has a sniper scope and the same sights. When fired it shoots a bullet that explodes into shrapnel upon impact. Both the shrapnel and bullet are capable of headshots. The bullet has very low explosive damage.
That sounds beast!

Albreich

Proficient
Feb 4, 2013
Antarctica
One more, The Sniper Launcher. A rocket launcher type weapon that takes FOREVER to reload and has to reload after one shot. it has a sniper scope and the same sights. When fired it shoots a bullet that explodes into shrapnel upon impact. Both the shrapnel and bullet are capable of headshots. The bullet has very low explosive damage.

They could have different types of ammunition like for the sniper air burst rounds like modern day weapons.
But i'm not sure its that easy to come up with new weapons for halo games. What do we really want? Not an OP gun for sure, maybe something that adds different gameplay?

evergreen948

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sydney, Straya
They could have different types of ammunition like for the sniper air burst rounds like modern day weapons.
But i'm not sure its that easy to come up with new weapons for halo games. What do we really want? Not an OP gun for sure, maybe something that adds different gameplay?
Yea, these guns sure aren't for matchmaking but the customs that will come out of it...

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
Exactly that's the problem with CoD, it repeats and weapons aren't cherished. If the AK47 isn't in the next CoD the majority don't care if the AR isn't in H5 Halo fans will take up arms. Plus CoD is rarely a different experience(Ex. You see some one who ever shot first wins. In Halo you see someone who ever aims the best, dodges the best & HOLYSHIT!!! a warthogs comin straight for us!!!)

Albreich

Proficient
Feb 4, 2013
Antarctica
Exactly that's the problem with CoD, it repeats and weapons aren't cherished. If the AK47 isn't in the next CoD the majority don't care if the AR isn't in H5 Halo fans will take up arms. Plus CoD is rarely a different experience(Ex. You see some one who ever shot first wins. In Halo you see someone who ever aims the best, dodges the best & HOLYSHIT!!! a warthogs comin straight for us!!!)
And that is exactly why i buy halo games. so much more skill and diversity.

Reactions: NinetysBorn