Lobby Recap Wakko's Wacky World 1/15/13 Customs Recap!

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
Hey everyone! Since my Customs yesterday was a pretty good success in my opinion I decided to make a picture recap for everyone to enjoy! Feel free to post your opinions and reactions: Especially to my testing of my map Dockyard as I'm looking for some feedback and criticism! Don't forget to go back to the Cutom's Thread and vote for how good of a leader you thought I was! (Top right of the thread).

Dockyard - CTF

We started off testing my map Dockyard for CTF. We started off with a full party, lost some people when we started due to lagging out, and then finished again with a full party!

I make a run for the flag as *Jews On Th3 Run* defends with the sniper and *KamikazeBourlot* crouches near the flag.
95947445.jpg

*VileNightWing* (blue) bottom right, *NeoHV* (blue) next to flag, *GrandSpartan718* (red) shooting from ledge, *RCRocket* (red) ...with a rocket, *Bear O Zon3d* (blue) jumping towards center
23424281.jpg

*NeoHV* jetpacks through the air as he duals *Mr. FunnyNachos* below.
21694259.jpg

Valley of Pleasure - Smashy Chase

Next we played a game of Smashy Chase - Valley of Pleasure. There were plenty of Paul Walkers, a few Vin Deisels and thank goodness no Britney Spears.

*JEWS ON TH3 RUN*..Not only can he run, he can fly too!
68657268.jpg

Vin Deisel (*VileNightWing*) is trying to flee the paparazzi.
60245568.jpg

"Is he Dead?" "Idk, let's all go make sure."
88937054.jpg

Cat And Mouse

Titmar decided that he wanted to hijack my party for his own selfish means and FORCE us to play Cat And Mouse! Thankfully it was good times and we all a blast. The first round I thought I did pretty good lasting until about a minute left but that was nothing compared to *Acid Sangheli* lasting until the 30 second mark later on until unfortunately flipping and getting vaporized right before all of our eyes.

In the first round I discovered my true weakness: The front bumper of a several ton tank. (Thanks a lot *O ZON3D*)
46664385.jpg

"I'm stuck! You're going to have to ram me from behind"... (*VileNightWing* and *O ZON3D*)
23590358.jpg

"How's it feel to get tbagged by a mongoose!?" "Awful! His balls were so small!"
*Acid Sangheli* in the Mongoose during his near victory. *GrandSpartan* in the wraith.
28952361.jpg

Skydock - Extraction

Of course after all of our sexual jokes from Cat And Mouse it was time again for some competitive-ish play. To get our fix, we started up a round of Extraction on Skydock. This was my first time playing this map and a lot of people's first time playing Extraction apparently. "What is this sorcery?", "Did this gametype ship with Halo 4?" were only a few quotes from the game. Even though I still don't know exactly what Extraction is, I had a blast. Psychoduck's map played great even with a gametype many of us didn't know how to play.

Epic confrontation right off the go!
65696142.jpg

*Deathwithagrin* defends me, the extraction point and our Banshee from the *Jews On Th3 Run*'s plasma bolt!
61010669.jpg
*Kamikaze Bourlot* and *GrandSpartan718* attack the unaware *Deathwithagrin* in attempt to convert blue's extraction point!
26217759.jpg
Breached - Dominion
Back to another map of mine I wanted to test, the first one I made in Halo 4, Breached! We played Dominion on this one and it went about as well as I expected my first Halo 4 map to go. There was frame rate lag if you looked at the space station all at once, the gravity volumes caused confusion, but we still managed to have a fun time filled with mayhem!​
*FRYMEN*'s rockets down on his competition: *ForbiddenDonut*​
34751542.jpg
Red team's *Rythem N Beezy*, *Kamikaze Bourlot*, and *AppallinGrain53* defend their base against a wave of bullets originating from deep within the space station.
95972628.jpg
Red team pushes towards Charlie Base as Blue team rigoursly defends it!
25963781.jpg
The Koital Kavern - Smashy Chase
For the last game of me as party leader I decided to play everyone's favorite mini-game: SMASHY CHASE! We mixed it up from earlier though and decided to play on The Koital Kavern. It was fun for the first round but somehow someone super lagged as they joined and they spawned inside of the floor so we needed to end the game. This didn't prevent us from jam packing tons of fun into that one round though!​
The Smashing and Chasing begins early in the round near the moist red hole as everyone collides.
32967846.jpg
I become dangerously close to being *NeoHV*'s next victim as *GrandSpartan718* tries to get our warthog unstuck!
93309663.jpg
RO SHAM BO
After this I passed off party leader to someone and we ended up playing the other minigame everyone loves: RO SHAM BO! It's small, it's cramped, and its packed full of swearing and explosions! As lame as it is this was the first time I have played this map. The first round I was lucky enough to spawn with a Rocket Launcher but in future rounds managed to consistently get either a pistol or suppressor, neither made me any help to my team.​
*SyrianSoldier98* and I fire off rockets trying to clear out the enemy team.
20853914.jpg
As *AppallinGrain53* is about to find out with an overkill; Incineration Cannon > Everything.
73414840.jpg
Pacman: The Creed - Pacman
Lastly, the final game before I lagged out and left was a game of Pacman on Pacman: The Creed.​
I think this was a mix between Pacman and Assassin's Creed, I'm not really sure but it was definitely funny and entertaining.​
In true Assassin fashion, I sneek up behind my victim and assassinate the hell out of him.
86948618.jpg
And that was it for me folks! I don't know if you guys continued on after I left but if you did feel free to share what maps you played after. I had a great time everyone and I'm proud to have had such a good Customs Lobby to share the fun with!​

Edit: Not sure why some of the pictures have two spoilers. Just ignore the empty one.

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
really great recap Wakko. you have set a standard.
those smashy chase pictures bring a tear to my eye. THATS M'BOY.

excellent job with pointing out all of the players who are in the shots as well.
makes us all feel like a part of something.

fuck yea bro.

Reactions: Wakko45

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
Damn, now I have to try and best this recap after my Halo 3 party on Sunday night. Very nicely done Wakko, you made me regret getting on earlier last night. :p

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
Damn, now I have to try and best this recap after my Halo 3 party on Sunday night. Very nicely done Wakko, you made me regret getting on earlier last night. :p

is it still possible to get screenshots from Halo 3? (without a capture device i mean)