Today we take a moment to remember

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Remember those who had died in this tragic event 12 years ago, with a moment of silence and let it be know that our freedom will never be put on a stake and burned. We will always fight for the one thing that this country was founded for... "Freedom".

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
<controversy>3,000 people died from the 9/11 attacks. 230,000 people died from the Indian Ocean Tsunami three years later. Where's their remembrance?</controversy>

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
yeah, what about the Bengazi attack that happened 10 or 11 years later

Well, the number of deaths for that was in the single digits. Frankly, when you look at it, the American bombing of Hiroshima is far more tragic and disgusting than any other man-made disaster I have heard of, second to the Holocaust.

Though those both happened in and around World War 2. Over a generation ago, and we hold no ill will towards the Germans, nor the Japanese towards us. Sometimes, it's better to forget, even if forgiving is too hard.

Reactions: Charles Stoot

BigStack

Server Caretaker
Staff member
Dec 23, 2012
I don't think they are rebuilding the Twin Towers, but they are building a new World Trade Center, if I am not mistaken
Well People will call it the Freedom tower and so will I. But due to the fact that the Chinese are funding a large portion they would not allow the word Freedom to be used as they are a communist government and don't really want freedom for there slaves people. Its call "One World Trade Center"

yeah, what about the Bengazi attack that happened 10 or 11 years later
Also terrible and unfortunately yet another scandal that this administration has been steeped under the rug. If someone were to wake up from a coma today that went into one just after 9/11/01 They wouldn't recognize there country and they would not believe anything that you told them it would be to crazy to believe.

What are you getting at? Another terrorist attack? *Loads shotgun* Not on my watch.
I'm 100% sure the new tower is high on the lists in the middle east they would love nothing more than to see that go down.

Reactions: top shot 125594