Halo Thread for those halo CE and Halo CE PC players!

Favorite thing about the first Halo

• Total voters

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
I think I have trial, but then there wouldn't be as much for the players as well
Its a big pain in the ass to get halo 1 to work on every gear, so better would be trial with bloodgulch only. But dont worry i can mod myself and make it a fun time for everyone with enough variety. I can mod anything you want really :D

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
Lol pretty much the same here. The (CAS) in my name is actually a clan tag for a halo 1 modding clan. Soo yea :)

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
Well I just tried to mod halo trial but couldn't. It's kinda been a while lol. Mind telling me the steps again

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
Its a big pain in the ass to get halo 1 to work on every gear, so better would be trial with bloodgulch only. But dont worry i can mod myself and make it a fun time for everyone with enough variety. I can mod anything you want really :D
When i played CE on the cpu, I never saw anything modded, what modded things do you guys do?

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
When i played CE on the cpu, I never saw anything modded, what modded things do you guys do?

Well the biggest thing I did were damage and force mods. I also had a lot of fun with homing mods ;)

I think u can already guess what damage is. Now force would be how much push something gives on impact. Like in every game grenades will have some force to them whether it be you or the or the object it hits. If you were to go on to halo 4 and throw a grenade right next to a mongoose, it might flip over and/or move it. That's force. I would increase the number by a huge amount amount and then...bam! Now you or whatever got hit, is now sent flying a across the map!

Homing is one if my favorite things to edit. It's what makes the needler follow you. Go to the rocket and give it a 5 and now it's a perfect homing rocket :)

I've done many more complicated things but these were my favorite to do