Halo Thread for those halo CE and Halo CE PC players!

Favorite thing about the first Halo

• Total voters

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
Alright guys I've heard a lot stuff so far, now I want to know what everyone's favorite map or maps are. Mine were blood gulch and sidewinder

Reactions: FatThe2nd

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
I can't really remember if it was this way on halo 2, but halo 1 was the only game that a charged Plasma pistol wouldn't consume energy until released. That was very convenient :)

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013

Sounds awesome :D only one problem for me though. If you remember the conversation on the Bloodgulch post and how I got locked out of my laptop? Well halo 1 went with it. I had two flash drives, one that contained halo 1 and another that contained my modded maps, tools, and the amazing halo custom edition. So I've been using halo custom edition to play the halo 1 maps. Sadly there are only three locations of that halo 1 file: the person who gave it to me who is in a another state now, that flash drive which no longer works, and the laptop. I just wish I knew away to get another one or retrieve from one of those sourses

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
Sounds awesome :D only one problem for me though. If you remember the conversation on the Bloodgulch post and how I got locked out of my laptop? Well halo 1 went with it. I had two flash drives, one that contained halo 1 and another that contained my modded maps, tools, and the amazing halo custom edition. So I've been using halo custom edition to play the halo 1 maps. Sadly there are only three locations of that halo 1 file: the person who gave it to me who is in a another state now, that flash drive which no longer works, and the laptop. I just wish I knew away to get another one or retrieve from one of those sourses
Dont worry about it, we'll find a way ;)