Halo Thread for those halo CE and Halo CE PC players!

Favorite thing about the first Halo

• Total voters

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
Hey guys this is a thread for all you guys who loved and played the first halo. Halo CE was my most enjoyed halo especially when it came to the multiplayer(Of course I'm talking about the PC version here). Even in all the areas it was probably the best to me.

So just talk about your times playing the game. What you liked about and what you didn't. Just anything Halo CE :)

I haven't seen a thread about this yet(sorry if there is one) so enjoy :D

Reactions: Fuzzle

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
I played Halo PC for years. My favorite part was everything to do with the multiplayer: the pistol the maps, the people. I loved it.

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
I loved the maps and the pistol the most. Nothing beats Blood Gulch and sidewinder is right behind it. As for the pistol, I always had it with me. The only weapon I ever switched was the primary. The pistol was my best friend :)

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
I loved the maps and the pistol the most. Nothing beats Blood Gulch and sidewinder is right behind it. As for the pistol, I always had it with me. The only weapon I ever switched was the primary. The pistol was my best friend :)
agame in which you spawn with the best weapon in the gamesounds kinda OP for me, but hell it works and is fun:D

Reactions: Wakko45

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
Did anyone ever play the pc halo where it was 10 flag CTF, 4 tanks per base (along with the other vehicles as well), and infinite grenades? That was THE best!

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
4 tanks? :/

Yea if u haven't played it ur missing out. And it's not like they were dominating or anything cuz people actually didn't use them as often as u'd think. Since the game didn't have leaderboards or leveling up system, it was all about winning the game. Which was capture the flag. So people don't just sit in tanks the whole time cuz they needed to get the flag. Plus along with the fact that everyone would aim after the tank and there were banshees and infinite grenades, four tanks per base wasn't that bad of an idea. Trust me, it was A LOT of fun

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
Yea if u haven't played it ur missing out. And it's not like they were dominating or anything cuz people actually didn't use them as often as u'd think. Since the game didn't have leaderboards or leveling up system, it was all about winning the game. Which was capture the flag. So people don't just sit in tanks the whole time cuz they needed to get the flag. Plus along with the fact that everyone would aim after the tank and there were banshees and infinite grenades, four tanks per base wasn't that bad of an idea. Trust me, it was A LOT of fun
infinite grenades balance the tanks out quite a bit, but i know certain halo ce players that are unbeatable in tanks. halo 1 is always a lot of fun :D i loved that you could snipepeople out of the tank

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
infinite grenades balance the tanks out quite a bit, but i know certain halo ce players that are unbeatable in tanks. halo 1 is always a lot of fun :D i loved that you could snipepeople out of the tank

And the infinite grenades helped because as they approached the tank, they would keep mortaring plasma grenades at it. eventually one or two stuck

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
I loved how messy it was! OP frags and an OP pistol, lol. There were a lot of problems, but the problems were what made it fun for me. The only problem i have is some of the maps. My memory is pretty fuzzy so bare with me: Prisoner was insanely annoying, having to climb up stairs and stairs and stairs, etc..., Chiron TL-34 was by far the most confusing map in halo history. Period. Death island (AKA one of my favorite btb maps of all time) had this tank glitch which i thought was HILARIOUS. The tank could go super far back in the ocean, lol.

Reactions: evergreen948