The Music Discussion Thread

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
I like mostly anything that I hear. I like Eminem, Imagine Dragons, country, Black Eyed Peas, dubstep, etc.

I'm gonna randomly pop in here and share some artists and songs im listening to at the time. I might repeat shit by accident, and they might be new or old, idc.

A$AP Ferg

Curren$y

Fat Trel

Lil B

and btw i actually really do listen to lil b and fuck with these tracks heavy.

Rick Ross

ScHoolboy Q

Yung Lean

Random Tracks:

Reactions: Dax

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
Yessss, gambino is great. I was actually meaning to post one of his earlier songs in here the other day. But I forgot. Soooo, here

Reactions: Auburn
Recently, I discovered that Cake is pretty much the Illuminati behind every hit song I vaguely remember hearing on the radio as a toddler.

Frank Sinatra
I can't be sure whether this would make old Frankie toss and turn or twist and shout in his grave.
Friend Is A Four Letter Word
Proper grammar and catchy choruses very rarely mix. This is not one of those moments, but at least we picked up the latter.

Some others:
  • The Distance For some reason, Speed Racer comes to mind. Even though he isn't married. Or in a constant state of continuous mental numbness causing him to endlessly do the only thing he really knows how to do: drive. Or, to be honest, a good driver at all. The car does like all of the work. Seriously, that kid would be royally screwed in any other car besides the Mach 5, which, on that note, never goes anywhere even close to Mach 5, which is about 3,805 mph/1701 kph. One would hope the guy designing what is essentially a missile on wheels (in which he will be putting his own offspring, mind you) would know that. Still, nice brass section.

• Short Skirt/Long Jacket Yes, this was used as the theme song for the TV show Chuck. It's a small world you well- cultured bastard you ;).

• Mustache Man (Wasted) CAUTION: The video is weird as hell, and while it is SFW, it contains some stuff your corporate overlords likely would not appreciate your viewing during work hours :lurk:. A lyrics only version can be found here.

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
I like that green. Cool. I haven't heard of Last Dinosaurs before, I'll have to check them out :)