Dec 12, 2013
West, Lafayette IN
DJ WOLF.jpg
Im a Dj in my past time if you guys want some dubstep mixs hit me up

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
I'm a huge Fan of Game Grumps and that whole crowd. Turns out Egoraptor's made a band with Ninja Sex Party, called Starbomb. They actually hilarious, and their jams are sweeet. Check it out, plus a music video Egoraptor did (awesome animation)

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
^Dat ass.
I've been really getting into EDM/House music lately, I absolutely love it. :D

Much dance
Such beat
So rave
:doge: wow

Auburn

#hawt
Jan 11, 2013
Missouri
You should check out her song "I Am Not A Robot," Aub. Good stuff.

I actually discovered her music through that song... kinda. I only really liked the sample in this song, so I ended up looking her up through that :p I was a little disappointed with the difference in pace between the two, but I love the original nevertheless. Its definitely one of her best.

I think you'd like that (^) fella. His music reminds me a lot of some of Kanye's.

Reactions: Dax

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
So, I had a free day today because apparently the South is scared of a little snow and will shut down the whole damn university at even the slightest mention of it. :p Anyways, I've really been wanting to get back into creating my own music, so I figured today was as good a day as any to sit down and get back into it.

Not really sure exactly where I'm going with this, but any feedback would be ossim. :)

https://soundcloud.com/daaaaaax/orchestral2

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
I only just now listened to that Chiddy Bang video posted a while ago. I've been listening to that album a ton now lol.

Dude yessss. Some of Chiddy Bang's older stuff is incredible. It's too bad they more or less split up. Xaphoon Jones (the guy who actually makes the music) is taking a step back to work on his own stuff. So now it's just Chiddy. :(

In other news, you should check out some of Xaphoon Jones's remixes. Good stuff.

Reactions: Auburn

Auburn

#hawt
Jan 11, 2013
Missouri
Dude yessss. Some of Chiddy Bang's older stuff is incredible. It's too bad they more or less split up. Xaphoon Jones (the guy who actually makes the music) is taking a step back to work on his own stuff. So now it's just Chiddy. :(

In other news, you should check out some of Xaphoon Jones's remixes. Good stuff.

Ohhh, I wasn't aware that Chiddy Bang was a duo. I looked up Xaph and it turns out he's remixed a ton of tracks that artists rap over but isn't mentioned.

Like that one. Its sad that I haven't heard of him until now lol.

I've been diggin' this one lately, too.

I man, I could go on all day in intricate detail about the music I like, but instead of doing that. I'll just list an array of my taste and hopefully someone will enjoy something on there ^_^

Scroobius Pip, anything by this guy really although I would recommend 1000 words, Sick tonight, Porter and Entity.
Yellowman, great for those lazy days uhm....enjoying plants...yeah...huehue. I'd recommend Lost mi chin, Zugzungzug(many zugs later) and Lost mi love.
Clutch. Just for some epic powerful vocals, try Elephant rider or Willie nelson.
Jazz.
So much Jazz. Louis Armstrong, Charles Mingus, Stan Getz, Joao Gilberto and Duke Ellington.
Oh and my favourite metal band.

Gojira, try the songs The art of dying and The way of all flesh.

Everything listed gets my thumbs up.